Chapter 5: Kicking Ass And Flashbacks

Sam

The guys looked hesitant and were staring at each other.

"They look like they are having a mental conversation or something," Kyrn said in a whisper.

"They do. Their eyes look different," I pointed out as we looked closer and their eyes were foggy.

It was quite strange actually.

"Well, they look like they are spacing out. So, want to run?" she asked laughing and putting her daggers back in the holster.

"Hell yeah," I said back smiling and did the same thing with my Sais.

We tiptoed backward before setting off in a dead sprint.

"Hey!" We heard behind us.

"Ah!" I heard Kyrn scream. I stopped running and turned around to see her get tackled to the ground by Tim.

"Get off of her, you freak!" I said charging him and wrapping my arms around his waist while still moving forward.

"Damn this girl has a strong grip," Tim said struggling under me.

"Don't even think about it!" Kyrn yelled.

I turned around just in time to see her trip Hunter, who was running toward me.

"You're welcome," she said smiling at me.

I smiled back and turned to Tim.

I quickly grabbed the rope that we got from the basement and tied his wrists together.

He looked at me wide-eyed.

I smiled innocently at him.

"You lose," I said getting off of him and saw Hunter tied up too.

"Nicely done," I said giving Kyrn a high five.

"So, what did you say about us being just girls?" Kyrn asked a scared-looking Ryan.

"But... I... you... girls!" He growled at us but not very loud.

"What is up with you guys growling? I mean honestly. You guys really need to get your throats checked," I said looking concerned at him.

He laughed. "My throat is fine Sam."

"You sure? I mean all of you guys are growling and it's weird," I mumbled as he laughed again and got in a fighting stance.

"Enough with the chit chat; you girls are coming back to the house," he said with a smile.

"Ha! That's what you think," Kyrn said smirking at him.

"Ready to kick our kidnapper's ass?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah," she replied back getting her daggers out.

"Then let's do this," I said grabbing my Sais.

Kyrn charged while I slipped behind him when he was too focused on blocking Kyrn's knives.

I got a running start and dropkicked him in his back. Kyrn helped me back up and we ran at him.

He quickly got up in an inhuman speed and Kyrn and I were shocked. He looked nervous but quickly masked it before he swiped my feet from underneath me. He went to grab my wrist but I rolled to the left at the last minute.

While he was facing the ground, Kyrn jumped on his back and put a knife through his shirt, so he was trapped to the ground. Then she did the same with the other side and pushed his face to the ground.

"Okay. Before we leave, we want to know why you guys kidnapped us," I demanded as I kneeled beside his head that was still smashed in the ground.

Kyrn grabbed his head to that his cheek was pressed up against the ground.