Chapter 14: The Fight

Xavier

That little piece of shit deserved to be punched.

"Oh my gosh!" Sam yelled running up to me. "Xavier!"

I turned around and picked her up, sniffing her neck. I could feel my wolf purring in my mind. Horny wolf.

"That's Brett. Your ex, right?" I asked as I looked at him lying on the ground.

"Yeah. But you don't have to punch him!" Sam yelled.

Why is she protecting him? I walked over and sat her down on the ground.

"I had the right to," I said pissed. She groaned and walked around me, probably to check on him. Wait, I don't want her going anywhere near him!

"You little... Sam! I-I didn't mean to," Brett yelled.

I heard a loud smack and someone cry out in pain. I whipped around and saw Sam on the ground holding her cheek.

"Sam!" I yelled running over to her and crouching down.

I gently took hold of her face and slowly removed her hand. Her cheek had a fist print on it, and it was quickly turning purple and blue. Her cheek was getting huge.

"You little bastard!" I yelled turning toward a shaking Brett. I lunged for him and I barely heard what Jay said to the girls. I threw a punch toward his face and he fell backward on the concrete.

"St-stop. I didn't mean t-to," he said trying to block my punches.

"You punched Sam!" I yelled threw my punches.

"Xavier! Stop! You're going to kill him," Zander yelled grabbing my arm.

And that's a bad thing? Why?

"Hey! Stop punching him," Trey yelled.

I stopped immediately and gave him a glare.

"You better shut up or you're going to get punched too," I threatened.

He put his hands up and slowly backed up. Smart kid. Jay came and stopped in front of me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"You need to stop before you kill him," he stated calmly.

It was hard to calm down.

I just watched my mate get punched in the face by her ex-boyfriend. I couldn't calm down.

My wolf was close to getting out and ripping this kid up into shreds.

I felt my wolf coming up and I'm pretty sure my eyes shifted to the glowing gray color.

"It's hard," I said.

"I know. You need to focus. I'm upset just like you are. He punched our Luna. But we can't have you shifting and killing a human. Especially the ex-boyfriend of your mate," he pointed out.

I sighed. He was right.

Even though he was a complete ass to her, she wouldn't forgive me if I killed him.

"Fine," I growled. Jay and Zander nodded and took their hands off of me.

Okay, maybe one last punch will do. But, the poor guy just got off the ground. Oh well.

I smirked and punched him one more time right in the nose.

"Here's some advice, don't go near Sam or Kyrn." I glared at him. He gave me a weak nod. "That goes for you too." I pointed to Trey.

He glared but nodded.

I smiled and walked away.

I felt my wolf push through finally and he had us running toward the car.