Chapter 42: The Revenge Plan

Sam

I walked downstairs to see Kyrn and Chloe talking.

"Hey," I said, smiling and opening the cabinet.

"Hey," they both said.

Not a second later, the guys came down.

"Where's Xavier?" Kyrn asked.

Jay and Zander both shrugged and got some breakfast.

"He said he went to get some water, but that was like ages ago," I said turning back to the cabinet.

"Who knows where that boy went off to?" Chloe shrugged.

I laughed and nodded. "Um," I stopped laughing when I looked into the cabinet. "Where are my frosted flakes?"

"We just got some for you last week," Kyrn said getting up and looking in the other cabinets.

You see, we all have our own cereal. So this way, no one gets hurt.

"I had over half the box yesterday morning," I said, thinking. Did I eat it all without knowing?

"Zander?" Chloe asked giving him a pointed look.

Zander looked around and started whistling.

"You monster!" I accused, sticking my finger at him.

He looked at me confused. "Who? Me?" He asked pointing a finger at himself.

"How could you?" I said fake crying.

"It's revenge!" He yelled with a sick smile.

"What did I ever do to you?"

"The white button-up shirt Tammy and Caroline made me wear a while ago."

"What about it?" I asked. Where was he going with this?

"You turned that pink!"

I stood there confused until it finally hit me. "Oh yeah!" I said, laughing. "I forgot I did that. Now I remember."

"That was you?" Chloe asked. I nodded. "That was the funniest thing ever!"

"Yeah. I put red clothes in his wash and it turned his shirt this pale pink color and he had to wear it out in public. The older ladies loved him. It was the funniest thing ever!" I said trying to keep myself from laughing.

"So taking your precious little frosted flakes is revenge."

"Dude. That happened a long time ago," I said, shaking my head.

"I don't care. I needed the right time to make my revenge plan work," he said, with a sly smile.

I glared at him. "What did you do to my frosted flakes?"

Did I really want to know the answer to that question?

"I took them!" He said, giving me an evil laugh.

"I can't believe he is my mate? Why Moon Goddess, why did you make him my mate? I've been a good person," Chloe cried.

"I know you took them. What did you do with them?" I asked again while glaring at Zander.

"I put them outside," Zander said. I gasped. "And fed them to the birds!" I gasped even louder.

"You truly are a monster!" I said, falling to my knees.

"Mu hahaha!" Zander laughed.

"Why is Sam on the ground?" A voice said.

I looked up to see Hunter and Tim walking inside.

I fell on my back and put my arm over my face. "Oh, the most tragic thing has happened!" I cried dramatically. "Woe is me. Woe is me!"

"What?" Tim asked.

Kyrn sighed. "Zander took Sam's frosted flakes and fed them to the birds."

"That's harsh," Hunter said.

"Now Sam is being all dramatic like and Zander is laughing like an evil scientist," Jay said smiling while he shook his head back and forth.

"Um, what happened to Sam?" Another voice popped in.

"Xavier. There you are," Jay said.

"Hey. But why is she laying on the floor?" Xavier asked.

Jay sighed and started laughing. "Zander took Sam's frosted flakes and fed them to the birds for revenge when she dyed his white shirt pink and he had to wear it all day in town."

"Oh yeah! That was hilarious," Xavier said, laughing.

I heard footstep, and then I felt myself being picked up.

"It's so tragic. They were all so young," I cried into Xavier's shoulder. "They were just waiting to take a bath in the milk so I could eat them."

"Oh, baby. I know," Xavier cooed rubbing my back. "That's why I got you these," he said pulling away from me and handing me a box.

"Frosted flakes!" I screamed and grabbed the box. "Oh I love you so much," I said hugging the cereal and kissing it.

"Ehem." Xavier cleared his throat and looked at me.

"I'm just kidding. I love you too," I said kissing Xavier.

"Good. I thought I was about to be replaced by a box of cereal," he laughed.

"How did you know?" Zander asked pointing to the box.

"I saw you stealing the box this morning."

"You're no fun," Zanderhuffed and sat down.