CHAPTER 3

"Hon, you will be late. I don't think you wanna be late on the first day of your uni ", Tess's mom said.

Tess rolled from one side of the bed to other growling.

She hates this. The break after high school was the best one. No tension. Eat, sleep, repeat.

"Tess", her mom yelled again.

"Coming", Tess replied and got up.

After getting ready she was ready to attend her first day at University.

Tess is having chemistry as her major subject.

As she reached Uni she saw girls and boys, dressed up pretty.

Soon she got her day routine.

Her day was going as usual. Classes after classes. It was all ok until she saw her chemistry professor.

As the professor entered all the students stood up. He indicated everyone to sit down.

As Tess saw him something hit her up. His face was full of beard. Big spects. A good amount of hair in his head.

"Good morning students. Myself Álvaro Morte. And I will be you chemistry professor. So without wasting any time let's start our class", professor said and started writing on the blackboard.

Tess's day went tiring. After returning home she ate pizza and went to bed.

It was 8:30 pm when her sleep broke. Tess was always like this. She never maintained any time. She used to sleep whenever she wanted. Eats whenever she is hungry.

She opened her MacBook and searched for Álvaro Morte in Facebook. His profile popped up. She was going through his pictures. Damn. He is hot. Specially with his shirt, folded sleeves. The way he looks at the camera.

A smile curled up in Tess's face. Crushing over her chemistry professor. She closed her MacBook and went downstairs.

//

Days were passing by fast with classes, assignments and studies. Tess was happy. Her life was in normal track again with family, studies and a new love interest. The professor.

One day after the class the professor asked her to stay back and see him at his office.

Tess was having butterflies in her stomach. Gosh !!!! She is really crushing hard on him.

After the college ended she went to meet him.

"Professor, may I come in?", Tess asked in a soft voice.

"Yes Tess, please", The Professor replied and smiled.

He indicated Tess to sit in the chair. He was sitting in the opposite site side of the desk. He came and stood beside Tess giving support over the desk.

Tess looked at him. He was wearing his shirt only. He had removed his coat. His sleeves were folded. Tess looked away. She couldn't keep looking at him because her body heat was rising up.

"Tess are you ok?", he asked.

"Yes"

"Your cheeks are turning red. So I asked"

Shit, Tess thought. She was unable to hide her blushing face. She was cursing herself in her mind.

"Anyways I called you up here so that I could appreciate you"

Tess looked at him with a little shock.
"Appreciate?", she asked.

"Yes. See I looked at your assignments and I really liked it. Your efforts could be seen in it. None of the students did so good as you"

Tess was in cloud nine. He noticed her efforts. Not only that, he appreciated her too.

"Thank you, Sir", Tess said politely.

"Anyways its getting late. You should go. By the way how will you go home?", The Professor asked her.

"My car is at service so I've to take the bus"

"Come, I'll drop you"

"No, no. I'll go"

"Don't worry I am not going to kidnap you"

Tess chuckled. Then both her and the professor left together.

Thank you for reading. Please do comment ☺️❤️