CHAPTER 13

Before the starting of their second year Tess and Álvaro went out for a short holiday at beach.

Sunny beach, beer, fries, dancing, campfire and some lovely time with the person she loves, Tess created  very good memories.

Second year started with new works and assignments. Students were taking their seat. Teacher entered.

"Students today we have a new student who will be joining us"

A girl with dark hair entered. She was of Tess's height. She was wearing this super sexy dress which obviously had all the guys drooling.

"Good we have another bitch", thought Tess.

At last it was Álvaro's class.

"Good afternoon class. And thank you students who are staying till 2:30pm to attend my class",he said.

Their was a roll of laughter. Generally students leave college after recess. Having class at 2:30 or 3 pm is really boring. And sleepy.

"Oh I see we have a new student", said Álvaro. "Wanna introduce yourself?"

The girl stood up. "Hi, my name is Lauren Brown".

Álvaro shot a look at the girl. For a moment both of them kept looking at each other.

"Ummm.....okay.....umm.....Lauren, yeah thanks for the introduction. So let's start our class"

Tess saw suddenly Álvaro's behaviour changed. He kind of got shocked after listening her name.

After college Tess went to Álvaro's home as usual.

"Hey pizza is here", said Álvaro.

"Thank God. I am starving"

They were watching Breaking Bad while eating pizza.

"Babe can I ask you something?", said Tess as she picked up a slice.

"Hmm sure", said Álvaro in between chewing his food.

"Well today at class when that new girl said her name your behaviour kind of changed"

Álvaro swallowed his food and looked at her.

"Is it? May be. Its just she was really good looking", he said in a teasing voice.

Tess narrowed her eyes and pinched him.

"You are not getting any more slices", she said and took away the box of pizza.

"Fine then I'll eat you", Álvaro said and tucked her from behind. Tess giggled. She knew she couldn't cope up with his strength. Then he removed the hair of hers from her shoulder and kissed her bare neck. Tess turned towards him. Álvaro kissed her. The slice of pizza fell from Tess's hands and she clutched his hair.

//

"Baby I love you", he said.

"I love you more", she said and pulled him over her.

Her smell, her eyes, the way they used to make love to each other. How he was in love with her. Those dances and those cooking lessons, office parties, everything. How they were in love. And one day one of them fell out of love leaving the other one behind.

She left just for a guy who was more active or fun loving. Cool maybe. He was not. He was not enough for her.

He still remember those days when he used to cry night after night, depression, loneliness was eating him up. I gave everything to her still it was not enough.

That smile in the pic just had me 😍😍 Its heart melting
Will appreciate your likes and comments ❤️❤️