CHAPTER 10

Tess didn't stop talking all way back home. Álvaro never saw Tess drunk. He is quite enjoying it.

After they reached home Tess tossed herself in the sofa. Álvaro dimmed the lights and played soft music.

"Te gustaría bailar conmigo, princesa?", said Álvaro

"Seguro", replied Tess.

Álvaro placed one hand in her waist and the other was holding Tess's hand. He swiftly swayed her with the rhythm.

"Are you enjoying it?", asked Álvaro.

"Yes"

"You look beautiful today"

"Thanks", said Tess and looked at Álvaro.

His eyes were soft. Tess was having this urge to kiss him. Those lips of him, she always adored. The way Álvaro was dressed and the way his body smell today, everything was so sexy.

Tess slowly leaned towards him. So did Álvaro. Seconds later they were kissing each other. Tess could feel the juicy lips of his whereas Álvaro's breath filled with the scent of her cherry lipgloss.

Slowly their kiss deepens. Tess clutched his hair. Álvaro's hand ran down and grabbed her ass. Slowly he moved his lips to her neck. Tess moaned.

"Do you like the surprise?", he asked.

"Yes"

"Do you want more?"

Tess blushed. But she knew she want him. Today is the day to make love.

"Yes"

Álvaro carried her in the bedroom. He laid her down in his king size bed. Tess giggled. As he adored her beauty Tess was slowly getting horny. He trailed his finger through her face.

"I love you Tess", said Álvaro.

"I love you too Álvaro", replied Tess and pulled him in a kiss.

As they were kissing Tess unbuttoned his shirt. His muscular toned body was exposed.

Slowly Álvaro started moving down. He started rubbing her upper thigh with his hand. Then he unzipped her dress. Tess was laying there infront of him only in her lingerie.

Tess pulled him close. They started kissing again.

Álvaro knew how to play with the body. He trailed his fingers all over her body, teasing her, making her crave for him.

From her breasts to her naval he drew lines with his fingers making her moan. Then he rubbed his nose in her belly.

As Álvaro rose over her clutching her hand, intertwining with her fingers, Tess saw the real man. And the man looks really handsome over her.

As Álvaro moved down, Tess closed her eyes. It was then her body shivered. She remembered the way Kinley used to abuse her. Her sexual pleasure was turned into a nightmare.

Tess opened her eyes and pushed Álvaro away. He was a little shocked with this behaviour of her. He thought he might have hurt her.

"Tess?", Álvaro said sounding a little scared.

"I am sorry Álvaro", Tess replied still shivering.

"Girl you okay?", Álvaro was really getting scared as Tess couldn't stop shivering. He hugged her.

"I am sorry, I am sorry", Tess said crying and buried her head in his chest.

"Its okay Tess. Maybe you were not ready"

"Its just..... I don't know........I can't forget the way Kinley used to treat me"

Álvaro remembered how she was physically abused by her ex boyfriend. Álvaro curse himself for running things so fast in their relationship. He should have waited.

"I shouldn't have gone so fast", said Álvaro.

"Its not your fault. It's me", said Tess still sobbing.

Then Álvaro noticed the scars in her back. How can someone be so cruel to a pure soul like her ?

The twist in the last was indeed. Please do vote and comment guys
❤️❤️