CHAPTER 11

After party University was back in form again. Classes, assignments, exams made everyone busy again.

1st semester was near. Students have started preparing. So have Tess. She wants to perform well in her first university exam. After college Tess used to study with Álvaro and then return home.

It was other day when Sara came up to Tess.

"Hi Tess baby", said Sara in a sweet voice which was really awkward.

"Hi Sara"

"Well I need some help"

Tess was still not sure what she was upto.

Sara continued, "well see Tess our exams are near and I need you to steal our exam paper"

"You want me to do what?", Tess asked in total shock.

"Well technically not steal but you know if you could just click the pictures of the question papers and Whatsapp me"

"I am not doing anything like that"

"You sure? Because I think I still know your small secret"

"See Sara you can't blackmail me with that thing. Our deal was upto Fresher's party. That's all"

"Says who?", said Sara and took out her phone. "Look at this pic Tess. Do you recognise?"

Tess looked at the picture. It was a picture of her and Álvaro. She was in Álvaro's arm and both of them were laughing.

"Well I was not spying over you guys but it seems last Saturday you guys were at the supermarket and I was there too. I was in my car when I saw you guys. Well professor seems so in love with you. He literally took you in his arms and spin you around"

Tess just lost her voice. Her throat was as dry as desert. She sat down in her chair.

"Consider my offer. And its easy for you to get in professor's office", said Sara and left.

After college Tess went to Álvaro's office. She entered the room and slammed the door.

"Tess !! Well you could have waited. I could have picked you up", said Alvaro as he was arranging his files and preparing to leave.

"I don't think we should be together anymore"

Álvaro looked at her.

"What...?? Why??", he asked in awe.

"Me, you not happening. Whatever happened let's just forget it", said Tess with a cracking voice. She knew she is going to burst up anytime soon.

Álvaro came upto her and looked at her directly.

"What's the matter Tess? Say it up"

Tess looked away. She couldn't look at him. Her eyes were water-y.

"Tess", said Álvaro and turned her face towards him, "you know whatever happens I am with you. So just speak up"

Tess bit her lip. She was in the verge of crying.

"Its Sara. She threatened me again and this time she has proof. I am sorry......I am sorry I caught you up in all these", Tess said and covered her face with her hands.

Álvaro pulled her in a hug. Tess hugged him tightly. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No matter what she does, you are not leaving me", said Álvaro kissing her head. "And that's not any reason to push me away"

"I am scared", said Tess.

"Its ok. Let's eat something on the way back and you can say me what Sara said"

Later Tess said him how Sara threatened her to get the question paper or she will expose their picture.

"Baby girl you need to focus on your studies. Exams are near. Well Sara is not doing anything now. So let's wait. Let's not rush things and do anything stupid. I promise you I will handle things and no one's going to get any harm", assured Álvaro.

Please do vote and comment ❤️