CHAPTER 24

After knowing about Kinley, Tess's life was not same anymore. She tried to stop thinking about him but unfortunately her life is in between a mess now. She feels bad for Álvaro. He always does his best to protect her. That's why Tess decided to focus all her concentration on her studies.

Few weeks later :-

Alvaro was going out of town for business. It was only for one day.

"Will miss you", Tess said in a baby voice.

"Do your studies. I'll be back before you will know", Alvaro said and kissed her.

She waved her good bye. Though Alvaro said Tess it was for his job purpose, there was something else.

His car stopped outside a small hotel. He went inside and talked with the receptionist.

"One room", he said.

"Your name sir?", the receptionist asked politely.

"Guzman Rodriguez", Alvaro said.

He got his keys and went upto his room. There he got comfortable and ordered some coffee.

It was thirty minutes later when someone knocked at his door. He kept his cup of coffee and went to open the door. The person entered.

"For a moment I thought you would bail out", Alvaro said.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"Why are you here?"

"I don't have any place to go. I don't know what to do. Because of your girlfriend I was thrown out of my job"

Álvaro looked at Kinley. "Because of Tess??", Alvaro said angrily. "You are the reason she is afraid. You used to beat her up and now you are telling me Tess is the guilty one", he said so angrily and in stern voice that Kinley was shocked too.

He continued, "I'll give you money. Leave town and leave Tess alone. Go somewhere else and start a new life"

"I am not leaving Lauren", Kinley said.

"Then take her with you"

"She doesn't want to"

"Then make her", Alvaro said as he grabbed his collar. "Take her and leave. If I watch any of you nearby Tess I swear, I will kill you all and will not hesitate for a fraction of second"

Álvaro gave him money. He left. After sometime Álvaro left too.

Kinley tried to convince Lauren. He wanted to start a new life with Lauren. But Lauren was determined to take revenge on Alvaro.

"He gave you this money to throw us out of his life??", Lauren asked.

"Both of their lives", Kinley replied.

"That man killed my aunt"

Kinley didn't say anything. Lauren was determined to hurt Alvaro.

//

It was middle of the year. Days were sunny and temperature was up. Tess was busy with her studies as her exam was in next month.

"Complete your homework. Read that chapter so that we can start with the next one", said Álvaro to Tess.

"Yes sir", said Tess in an obedient voice and gave a cute look.

Álvaro chuckled. Tess hugged him. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Tess blushed. She loved the way how he makes her heart flutter everytime.

"Kiss me", demanded Tess.

"No", said Álvaro.

"Why"

"No reason"

"No you have to", said Tess and got over him. Her hairs fell on his face. Tess kissed him. Álvaro put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer. Tess got up. So did Álvaro. She than sat on his lap facing him.

"You are the most beautiful soul I've ever seen", he said as he caressed her cheeks.

He gave her a soft kiss on her cheeks. Then he moved to her shoulders. He removed the sleeve of her dress and rubbed his nose. Tess closed her eyes and clutched his hair.

Álvaro pulled away but Tess wanted more. She pulled him closer and they lay on the couch. He was over her.

Álvaro looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Make me love you", Tess said in a low sexy voice.

Álvaro couldn't think of anything more. Those words from his girl were enough to turn him on.

Tess opened her dress. So did Álvaro. Slowly the room filled with moans and sound of pleasure and love.

Please do vote and comment. Next chapter will be long 😊♥️