CHAPTER 16

It was 24th December night. Tess and Álvaro planned to go out, have drinks and dance.

"Tess don't you think I am a little too old for these", said Álvaro as he parked the car in front of the club.

"You are never too old babe to have fun", Tess said and hopped out of the car.

Today Tess was looking sexy. Álvaro couldn't take his eyes off her. The hot pant she was wearing was showing her perfectly curved ass. God, he wanna spank it.

Álvaro doesn't drinks much. But today Tess is forcing him so much. She herself is so much wasted.

Tess was totally drunk, Álvaro was still a little conscious when Lauren came there.

"Hey Tess", said Lauren.

"Lauren", Tess said in her drunk voice and hugged her.

"With whom are you here?", Lauren asked.

"Lauren, come and meet my boyfriend", said Tess and took her to Álvaro.

"Lauren, meet my boyfriend Álvaro", Tess said.

Álvaro was shocked to see Lauren.

"Tess what the hell are you doing?", Álvaro said as he realised what mess Tess really did by claiming your chemistry professor as your boyfriend.

Lauren smirked. "Oh, so professor is your boyfriend. No doubt why you are so good at chemistry"

Álvaro gave Lauren a look. How the hell she drops everywhere wherever he goes.

"Listen Lauren you need to go from here. Neither you saw anything nor you know anything", Álvaro said in an angry but still drunk voice.

"That's a harsh way to request anyone. I know that you are dating your student. Moreover your wasted girlfriend doesn't knows that you kissed me", Lauren said in a blackmailing voice.

"Listen you.....", Álvaro stopped. He was not sure whether to say something or not. She knows too much about him. Moreover he's drunk.

"Hey Lauren", shouted Tess, "come let's dance"

"Yeah sure"

"You come too here babe", Tess said and dragged Álvaro with herself.

They were dancing in full hype. It was Christmas. The club was full of drunk and wasted people.

Lauren understood that Tess was totally drunk. She will not remember a single thing from tonight. She took her chance. Slowly she moved towards Álvaro and started dancing with him. Álvaro was drunk too but he could understand Lauren's intentions. He tried to pull of but she grabbed his arm. Slowly she started grinding her body against him. In a flash Álvaro remembered how he imagined Lauren seducing him. And now she was doing in real.

Lauren took his hands and placed it over her hips. Then she wrapped her arms around him. That body warmth of her was enough to make Álvaro weak. Her hands travelled from his shoulders to his neck and then to his hairs. Slowly she pulled him in a kiss. Álvaro kissed back. His hands moved upto her ass.

As they were still having that sexual tension between them, Lauren took Álvaro to the washroom and locked the door. She started kissing him. They were kissing so hard that they could barely breath.

Lauren was going to open his t-shirt when Álvaro resisted.

"Stop it Lauren. This is not right", he said.

"Fuck you Álvaro", Lauren said, "have you even fucked your girlfriend?"

"See that's not the point"

"Right. There's no point for anything", she said and kissed him again. Now her hands travelled down and grabbed his crotch and rubbed it. He was hard. She opened his zip. Álvaro couldn't breathe. Everything is going wrong. Everything. He pushed Lauren hard and ran out.

"Where the hell were you?", shouted Tess.

"Sorry babe, just needed to puke"

"You okay?", Tess asked concerned.

"Yeah let's get out of here"

They drove back to home. Álvaro couldn't forget what happened tonight. He looked at Tess. She was drunk and asleep. He carried her to their room.

"Babe come here", Tess said in a cute little voice.

He sat beside her.

Tess caressed his cheeks and looked at his eyes. Álvaro was ashamed of what he did. How can he betray her??

Tess got up and kissed him. He kissed her back. As their kiss deepened Tess made Álvaro lay in bed and sat over him. She removed her top. Álvaro admired her body. She then removed his t-shirt and starr kissing his chest.

Tess couldn't resist the manhood of Álvaro. They way his body speaks gives kink to her. Álvaro kissed her neck. He was hard. Tess could feel it between her thighs. She indicated him to remove his pants. Álvaro snuffled her breasts. His handswere playing in her bare back as she clutched his hair and gave out little moan.

Being drunk and horny was hell of a combination. Álvaro unhooked her and kissed her. Tess went down and slowly took Álvaro inside her. Álvaro moaned and clutched the sheets of the bed. Slowly Tess increased her pace. He holded her by her hips. She was moaning louder and louder as she was moving up and down.

The room was filled with pleased sounds and his name. Alvaro closed his eyes and hissed. It was at that moment when it was extreme. Tess was scratching his chest. She bent down to kiss him.

"God Tess", Álvaro said as she layed down beside him panting.

In the month of December also they were sweating.

Tess cuddled. Álvaro wrapped his arm around her. The clock struck 12.

"Merry Christmas babe", he said.

"Merry Christmas love", Tess said and smiled. "I had one of the best Christmas gift"

"Me too"

As the city was busy celebrating, both of them fell asleep on each other's arm.

How can you not love this HUMAN BEING !!! Btw I really love his beard 😁🤭

Thank you for reading. Votes and comments will be appreciated 🙈❤️