Final.

Gradually things were getting better.

After all that happened, she knew her siblings - and herself - needed some help and guidance, so as soon as she established a routine with them, Amelia brought Albert and Juliette to a therapist.

They were a bit reluctant in the beginning, not wanting to go or not talking at all during the sessions. But little by little they saw the importance of it and opened themselves. Amelia was relieved to see them improving, and talking with someone took a lot of weight off her shoulders.

Albert and Juliette attended a new school - one that was way further. Where the students did not mock them because of their mother's beliefs.

Amelia liked her job, which now was administrative assistant, helping George with the finances. She had a natural facility with this subject, as George would enthusiastically say.

The pack, however, always complained about how much they missed their omega. Henry was the worst because now they rarely saw each other and he 'had trouble sleeping again because they were missing an omega' as he would whine every time he saw her. Making her laugh and tell him she also missed him while hugging him tightly.

Amelia also missed living with them, and she felt the change of moods in not being surrounded 24/7 by other wolves, but she wanted to give her siblings more time to get used to the idea.

Gradually, when she realized that they were feeling more comfortable, Amelia introduced the pack to her siblings. Never all of them, just two at a time. As a way for them to understand there was nothing to be afraid of. And each encounter went pretty well.

Albert and Matt befriended fast, and Amelia could only laugh at the deep blush in Juliette's cheeks when Ethan smiled at her. It was good to know she wasn't the only one who turned into a blushing mess around him.

Seeing each other several times during the day at work made Ethan and Amelia get even closer and the flirting started, making them both blush all the time but gain confidence.

Being so close to Ethan had a downside, though. The bond between them grew stronger and stronger, and it was getting harder to resist the Pull. After two months, being separated from Ethan for a long time caused physical pain. So on weekends when she didn't work, he would stay with her for hours, sitting by the pool talking about anything.

"The stars are beautiful today." Amelia admired the sky, sitting in a beach chair, holding hands with Ethan, who was also lying in a similar chair that had been pulled close to hers.

Ethan, on the other hand, was paying no attention to the stars. "I know something much prettier than them." Amelia diverted her gaze from the stars to see him already staring at her, his beautiful honey eyes overflowing with passion. Amelia knew what he meant, and this time, she didn't want to end the moment with a joke.

"What?" She whispered, her eyes drifted to Ethan's pink lips for a second, then back to stare at the caramel orbs, which were now glowing brighter than the stars.

"You." He mirrored her tone, leaning towards her, capturing her lips in a slow kiss.

Amelia didn't feel butterflies in her stomach, she felt something new ... a sense of belonging. Like it was meant to be. And she knew it was true, which only made the feeling get stronger.

They were smiling too much for the kiss to last more than a few seconds, but none of them bothered when the kiss was broken. Their faces were close, their hands still united. With his free hand, Ethan held her face as if it were porcelain, while Amelia rested her hands in his chest, feeling the strong heartbeat calm down.

The love in their eyes was impossible to miss, anyone close enough could feel how much they loved each other, including Albert and Juliette, who were about to call Amelia and Ethan for dinner but stopped to watch the scene before them. Juliette smiled.

"They love each other, don't they?" She said sighing. She had dreamed of having a love like that and hoped that one day she would.

"We should tell her soon," Albert whispered in his sister's ear. Not wanting the couple to notice them yet.

"We can tell her at dinner today. I bet she'll be super happy. She was just waiting for us to accept."

"I bet living with them will be awesome. Matt said they have a lot of video games there and promised to teach me how to play." Albert said excitedly.

They stood in silence for a bit, watching her sister laugh at something Ethan said. Both thinking about their future lives in the pack's house.

"We'll be fine, won't we?" Juliette turned to her brother, showing the trace of doubt she still had that things could be so good for them. After a lifetime of bad luck, a promise of a life of happiness like these got her suspicious.

"We have a family now. Everything will be okay." He smiled assuring her. And he was sure of his words. They would be fine, no matter what, because they would never be alone anymore.

THE END

————————
A/n: wow, it's over now....

Or is it?

I will let you know what happened to their happy-ever-after life if you vote on this chapter. Let's do it?