Chapter 1 - Dani

I lean back in my seat and try to relax. Man I hated flying. Deep breathes Dani, I tell myself trying to focus on the air flowing in and out of me. The plane will not crash or end up as a fiery death trap, its a short flight. I look down and realised I should have worn something more exciting to die in than my favourite jeans, oversized white sweater, and a battered pair of old converse. I sigh and raise my eyes to the white roof of the plane.
It's going to be a long flight.

"Im not much of a flyer either" a deep voice interrupts my thoughts.

I look down to see a man the other side of the aisle, one row up staring straight at me. He's not bad to look at. Even from where I'm sitting I can see he's built well. He has sandy blonde hair that's styled in the I just fell out of bed look, deep brown eyes and sexy day old stubble that does things to most girls insides. But it's the look in his eyes and way he's staring at me that makes me squirm in my seat and not in a good way. I think the intensity of the stare is suppose to be inviting or make me feel comfortable but comes across in the opposite way making me move a little in my seat.

I manage a quick little smile and nod to him while grabbing my book out the back of the seat and holding it slightly up, hoping that's the end. Unfortunately luck is not on my side today and stare guy takes this as an invite to continue.

"You know sometimes the takeoffs can be rough, and I'm a great arm to lean on" stare guy says flexing out an arm making his bicep bulge a little more.

I groan internally, some guys just cant take a hint. I look up to politely tell him what he can do with his 'arm to lean' on when he motions to seat next to me and begins to stand.

Just as he goes to stand up a hand gently brushes my shoulder. I look up and if I hadn't already been sitting down I would be flat on my ass. Sweet mother of mary that man is gorgeous. Like the kind of gorgeous that sucks the air from your lungs. The arm in question belongs to a Greek God. Smooth muscles travel up and around it. My eyes follow around the chiseled jaw line that a sculpture couldn't have gotten better if they tried, and fine deep blue eyes peek out under long lashes. Dark brown hair that's pushed around in that I just got laid kind of way.

No man should look this stunning.

My eyes travel down to the tshirt that hugs him in just the right way across his broad chest, hinting at the muscles underneath. His tshirt riding up just enough above the top of his jeans to peek at the start of that V that makes most women a puddle on the ground, myself included. My eyes stop before going much lower and loosing all ability to make words.

"Sorry babe, I think that's the last time we have Thai food before we travel."

I blink a few times before darting a glance towards stare guy who has frozen mid rise and is watching us with interest. I swallow, staring at the stranger and try to get my brain to catch up.

Throwing a glance behind him and raise an eyebrow.

"You know other people have to use that to, don't you?"

Smooth Dani, real smooth, and mentally smack myself in the face. The Greek God lets out a low throaty chuckle, before leaning in and replying.

"I didn't quite leave it at biohazard status" He throws a quick glance to stare guy (who's lowered himself back in his seat but still watching us closely) "Do you mind if i have the aisle seat babe, just in case" and nods to the free seat next to me.

I smile, raise the armrest and slide over. The Greek God sits down next to me, his arm brushing against mine and sending a bolt of electricity thru me. Hmm that was kinda weird but in a way I want to feel again. My eyes follow as he links his fingers and pushes out his arms in front of himself, watching the toned muscles strain just a bit. My brain briefly wonders what those arms would feel like wrapped around me, one holding me up while the other runs up my thigh...........damn it brain focus.

It's at this point I realise the Greek God has been watching me and is sitting there with a smug smile on his face. And for the second time of this flight i mentally smack myself.

It's going to be a long flight.