Chapter 22 - Dani (oh damn steamy content)

I want this man so bad right now, so much so that every part of me feels like it's on fire when he touches me.

His hands run up my thighs, grabbing my hips, as I press my body against his. God he feels amazing. When they dig into my skin, I groan deeply into him at how incredible that feels. My hands find his shoulders, pushing the jacket he's wearing down, just as Griffin leans forward helping me pull it off, his mouth never leaving mine and sending heat straight down between my legs.

My head falls back as his mouth moves down my neck, and I let out a groan as my hands thread through his hair pulling him closer. I hear him growl against my skin and I tug his hair a little, enjoying his grip on me tightening again. His hands suddenly grab my ass and pull me harder against him, before he lifts me and stands up. My legs wrap instantly around him, as I snuggle in, holding him close.

"Fuck Dani" Griffin growls at me as my mouth moves to nip at his neck.

I lean back and smile at him, before he slides a hand around my neck and pulls me into his mouth at the same time I feel a wall come up behind me. My hands run down his chest, finding his shirt buttons, fumbling to undo them, but the friggin things are stubborn and refuse to budge. Grabbing a handful of fabric in each hand, I pull hard getting the shirt to fly open. Pulling back, I full on just stare for a moment, holy crap he is exquisite to look at.

Griffin is all hard muscle, and finely sculpted, like a freaking sculpture. I've seen it before but never dared myself to look at it for so long. Oh dammmnn.

I take my time as my hands run slowly down his chest and trace the lines of his abs, enjoying something I have been wanting to do for so long.

"Fuck that feels incredible."

His eyes are close as my hands travel up and down slowly exploring every inch of him. When I get to the top of his jeans, trailing along the top of his belt, he opens his eyes that are so full of heat, and I can feel the heat grow between my legs even more. My heart's pounding as a slow grin spreads across Griffin's face. Leaning his hips against me, pinning my body to the wall, his hand moves from my butt, down my thigh and curves around to just where I want it. I lean my head back and groan. Oh god, the man knows exactly what he's doing. He's quick to find that exact spot that has my breathing picking up and making me want to scream. His mouth moves to my neck again as I grip onto his back, practically panting.

"I think we're wearing to many clothes."

I can feel Griffin move as he grins and chuckles against my skin.

"I couldn't agree more."

He suddenly pulls us away from the wall and carries me into the bedroom, somehow his mouth never leaving me. As he puts me down, he gently turns me, while his hands unclip my dress at my neck. The top falls away to just under my bust, and Griffin presses himself behind me, slowly sliding his hands down my body, inching the dress off inch by inch. It feels so bloody good and makes me want to shiver.

Once I step out of the dress, I spin around, reaching out to grab his belt but Griffin catches my hands to stop me. I look up and watch as his eyes travel slowly down my body, and it should be incredibly uncomfortable having someone study you so intently, but it's bloody sexy as hell to have Griffin's eyes take in every detail of me. His grip relaxes on my hands and I step slowly towards him, my hands coming out to undo his belt and jeans. A smile spreads across my face as I slowly peel everything down just like he did to me, my knees bending as my hands lightly brush his skin while I go.

"Holy hell Dani."

Griffin grunts the words out, and I barely have time to stand up before Griffin grabs me, taking two steps before my back hits the bed. He falls to the bed with me, his mouth on mine, and I arch my back into him, as he wraps an arm around the small of my back, holding me tight against him. My leg wraps around his thigh and I follow him over onto his back.

"Fuck Dani." Griffin says looking up at me as I straddle him, the words coming out strangled. "That's one hell of a fucking view."

A wicked grin spreads across my face, as my eyes look at all of him, and buggar me, what a view it is.

"I couldn't agree more."

Griffin growls as he suddenly sits up, grabbing me, his mouth hard on mine.

"You can't look at me like that and not expect me to do something."

He's breathless when we come up for air, and I fall harder for him that I have such an powerful effect on a man like this. Shifting his grip, he lifts me slightly and when he brings me down my head falls back with pleasure.

"Fuck Dani, you feel so good."

Our bodies start to move in sync, and every inch of him feels amazing, the feeling of his skin against mine makes my entire body feel alive. Our movements are hard and fast, and it doesn't take long before Griffin growls, groaning out my name into my shoulder, just as my back arches and I scream out his. We fall back in a pile absolutely spent, both breathing hard.

Griffin holds me close as I lie on his chest, one leg thrown over his, as I enjoy the feeling of his fingers trailing along my side and down the top of my thigh. We stay like that for a while, before the twinge in my neck starts to ache and I shuffle, moving to change positions. My leg slides up Griffin's as I move, and I feel something twitch, harden up, a smile creeping over my face as I look up into Griffin's.

"Ready for round two are we?"

His eyebrows jump up in surprise, before he growls back at me.

"I thought you'd never ask."

He's quick as he rolls on top of me pinning me to the bed, my surprised squeals soon turning in to moans.