Chapter 19 - Dani

I inhale a deep breath as I walk away from Jax. Breathe Dani. Turning my head over my shoulder, I find his eyes glued to me, and laugh a little at the stunned expression on his face. It's hard to remember what I'm suppose to be doing tonight, and not fall back into just enjoying Jax's company. I spot Ava on the dance floor dancing with a brown haired guy in a black shirt, swaying to the music, and it takes me a moment to realise it's Dimitri, the guy actually has some really good moves.

I know the guys aren't far away, and as I swing my head to turn around I spot them at a table with a clear sight to me. Griffin looks like stone. His face hard, as his eyes watch my every move. I hope like hell he's ok in a moment when I try and lift Jax's phone off him, it's not going to be fun for him to watch. Raising my arms up, I slowly sway my hips along to the music, hoping to entice Jax over. He rises to follow me, but pauses, digging his phone out, and I smack myself that I should have already taken his phone but figured that it would be easier, a little less noticeable while dancing. His face changes as he talks and he doesn't look happy as he talks to whoever's on the other end. I watch him and as he hangs up I raise my hand, doing my best impersonation at a 'come hither' movement with my finger. I throw in a wink to and hope it looks attractive, this trying to be sexy thing is hard.

Apparently I don't do too bad, because Jax is out of the stool and instantly walking over to me.

Go me, and my inner me twerks away.

With a smile I turn, moving further into the crowd, stopping next to Ava just as an arm slides around my stomach, and I can feel Jax's hard body press in close behind me. Oh damn, breathe Dani. My arms travel above my head as we start to move along to the music. He dips his head in, grazing his jaw down my neck, his stuble along with his hot breath, lightly tickling my skin. His hands move to my hips holding me firmly against him, and damn boy can I feel everything, holy crap.

I get lost in the music as we move, his hands tightening on my hips when I arch my back and lean my butt into him, before rolling my hips in a circle. Even over the music, his heads so close to me I can hear him swear under his breath.

When the song ends and a new one starts, I look up at Ava and catch her eyes before I turn in his grip to face him. His eyes are hooded, almost dark, I can see the desire in them, and it's sexy as hell to be looked at that way.

Lowering my arms, I thread them around his neck, as Jax ducks his head closer to mine.

You can do this Dani, maybe it will even prove it's not him, a very small voice pipes up, altho my inner me rolls her eyes at it.

My eyes hold his as my hands travel slowly down his jacket. Getting to his shoulders, I dip them under the sides so they're running down his shirt. My fingers grip into the material and pull Jax into me, at the same time rolling my body, pushing my bust into his chest. Jax's face breaks out in to a wicked grin, that would usually make me a puddle, and I almost loose track of what I'm doing for a second. My hands continue to travel lower down his body, before hooking a finger in the belt loop of his jeans tugging him forward slightly. I mouth along to the words of the song, having fun for a moment, and giggle as Jax joins in. When I roll my hips again, turning my body side on to him, I lower one hand and duck two fingers in his pocket, pulling his phone out. I continue on turning, pressing my back into his chest, shimmering down his body. My arms sway out either side as I come up, and Ava dances past me, taking the phone from my hand.

Step 1 done, I think as the guilt rises inside of me.

The music picks up and Jax reaches up, running a hand slowly down my shoulder and arm. I let out a laugh as he grabs my hand, spinning me around and pulls me flush against him.