000

This story all started with the birth of a Queendom, thousands and thousands of years ago. It was a woman who found the abandoned land and decided to build a home on it for her children. Those children got a few children on their own as well, and before you know it a Queendom was born.

Now, thousands and thousands of years later the crown would fall into a powerful woman's hands again. However, this story is not about a Queendom, nor is it about its past. No, this story is about the Queen and her subjects.

That is why you will not be able to find a clear drawing of good and bad. You will not find a villain who will go to the end of the world to kill the hero. Compare it with a rose; you will never see one without the pricks. In this story, you will find yourself wondering who exactly is the villain and who is not.

Truth been told, everyone is a villain in someones story and everyone is a hero in their own. Why would we otherwise make the choices we make? Why would we otherwise despise people? We all do this to make ourselves feel like we are the ones who make the right decisions and they are the ones who fail to see the bigger picture. Everyone is different, everyone thinks and feels things differently. Some people wish upon the clearest star that this would not be the case, others praise the lord they believe in for the difference. This is yet another example of how people are different. Perhaps this story is about that; perspective.

With that being said I hope you find truth in the words written and I will hope that you will forgive them for the choices they make. No one is perfect, and I suggest we keep it that way. Let no one be defined by a wrongful choice, let them be defined by their souls.

-----

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for deciding to read my book! Your time is very precious and I promise that I will try to make my book worth it.

This will be my very first none-fanfiction book on Wattpad which I have actually finished. Therefore, this one will be a little different from all the others.

The first thing I would like to explain before you start reading is that this story has multiple perspective, meaning that there is not one but two main characters. Furthermore, the story is not always in chorological order, meaning that sometimes I go further in time and sometimes I do not. See it as flashbacks.

I have tried to make it as clear as possible for you to know from whose perspective you are reading and in which time frame. I have done this by writing their names at the beginning of every chapter; followed by their ages. The first name you read is through which perspective that chapter will be.

For example:

Dawna: 8
Pixie: 5

This means that Dawna is eight-years-old and Pixie is five-years-old. It also means that you will be reading that chapter through Dawna's eyes. I have tried to make it as clear as possible, so, I hope it worked. Also, Pixie's family will be from Dutch origin, which means that they will speak some Dutch. I hope that this is not confusing, but if it is please let me know in the comments. There will be a translation at the bottom of the chapter in the beginning, but I will only translate a word once.

Furthermore, I want to ask you to be kind to me. This is the second book I have completely written in English. I know that there will be horrible and annoying grammar mistakes (even though I have checked it multiple times), but please address them to me kindly. I would very much appreciate it is you would point the mistake out to me. That way I can change it.

The last thing I want to say is that this story is made up by myself and myself alone. The cover is made with a picture I have found on the internet, so, I take no credit for that. However, since I have made up every character and the storyline myself, I would appreciate it if no one copies anything. But I hope that this is something that does not really need to be said.

Thanks again for taking your time reading my story! I very much appreciate it.

Lots of love, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

xxx