Chapter one:

--Day one--

Most people wake up at six ‘o’ clock in the morning accidently, whether it was the need to use the bathroom, a dog barking in their neighbours yard or a relative moving around the house. 

Not Carly, no.  See she woke up to someone screaming ‘CARLY!’ in her ear and - in her bid for escape from the loud voice - her legs had gotten tangled in the sheets causing her body to fall over the edge of her bed, in which gravity had pulled her down allowing her face to greet the floor with a loud smack.

 Now like any human being the sound of an alarm clock blaring at 7 ‘o’ clock in the morning is enough to piss her off so that she has to restrain herself in pushing the off button rather than throwing it out of the window like she’d love to.  So you can imagine how pissed off Carly would be with the fact that not only was she woken up an hour earlier than she should have been but her face was stinging from the slap the ground had given her, her right ear was still ringing with the echo of that scream and her eyes were taking in the stupid look of amusement on Callum’s face.

“Callum,” Carly hissed directing as much hate as she could in her stare at Callum who stood – luckily – on the other side of her bed, “You had better have a good reason for why you disturbed my slumber because if you don’t you had better run now.  And if I end up catching you, trust me, when I’m done with you your own Mother won’t be able to identify your body.”

Callum noticeably swallowed, his Adam’s apple bobbing, “I’m here to take you to Liam’s place so we can get you ready for the bet.”

“What bet?”  Carly snapped pulling the sheets away from her legs.

“Where we’re going to dress you up as a boy,” Callum said in a ‘duh’ tone. 

She rubbed her face in irritation, in her sleep dazed state she had forgotten about the immature bet that she was roped into.  Yet, as her awareness of the preparation the boys did over the past few days for the bet raised so did her dread. 

I wonder if I bash my alarm clock into Callum’s head hard enough I could kill him.  That way I could not only get rid of Callum’s annoying face but I also won’t have to participate in the bet and the alarm clock won’t wake me up ever again

Carly’s thoughts of killing the two things that ranked highest on her kill list were interrupted as something hit her in the face.  She pulled away the rough material long enough to glimpse denim jeans before her face was again assaulted by another – thankfully softer– material.  She raised an eyebrow at the shirt and the jeans Callum had thrown at her.

“Hurry up and put them on,” Callum said waving his hands as he started to walk out of the room, “We don’t have much time as it is.”

Carly sighed tiredly before taking off her pyjamas and donning the clothes that had abused her face.  She roughly made her bed and put her clothes in her closet before departing her room and heading downstairs.  She found Callum at the front of the door twirling his keys in his hands as he waited for her.  Upon seeing her he yanked her out of her house - barely giving her enough time to lock the door –  and into his car before driving down her deserted neighbourhood and into Liam’s drive way.