i

December 31st 2019.

"we're so lucky to have each other." katya smiled at trixie who went a little bit red when she said that.

"we really are. i can't imagine my life without you in it, seriously." trixie responded making katya awe.

katya shuffled over to trixie and gave her the biggest hug. normally katya isn't much of a hugger, but seeing as it's the last day of 2019, why not! trixie wrapped her arms around katya's waist, katya's arms were wrapped around trixie's neck.

"i love you." katya stroked trixie's curly blonde hair.

"i love you too," trixie hugs katya tighter and looks up at her lime green eyes. "happy new year."

"happy new year." katya smiled.

trixie glanced at the clock, it was 10:30pm. not long until the new year.

"i'm going to get us a drink. want anything in particular?" trixie asked and katya looked to the window and thought.

"an iced tea would be lovely." katya answered and trixie nodded. katya moved aside so trixie could stand up and make her way to the kitchen, leaving katya in the lounge room.

trixie waddled into the kitchen and searched the fridge inside and out for some iced tea, she knew she had it, she just wasn't sure where it was. "maybe it's in the other fridge." trixie mumbled to herself. but while at this fridge, she grabbed the coke bottle and poured herself a glass.

"hey kat, there was no iced tea in the main fridge bu-" trixie froze. she glass she was holding slipped out of her hands and left a massive coke stain on the carpet.