xxvi

just checked and remission has hit 15k reads! thank you so much :D .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

---

it had been weeks since trixie had seen her home. she'd spent all this time at katya's and now it felt as if katya's house was her home. yet still, she hadn't said ANYTHING to katya about her feelings, but trixie enjoyed how they were; a little flirty and chill, exactly what she dreamt of.

"morning." katya cheekily flocked trixie's nose waking her up.

"hm?" she rubbed her nose. "morning." she yawned.

"how was your sleep?" katya jumped on the bed and sat next to her.

"it was fine. nothing special." trixie shrugged. "how was- yours." she yawned mid sentence.

"it was great." she smiled. "also, your stuff for this room came in today." katya left the room and carried in three boxes containing a bunch of stuff trixie bought to spruce up katya's guest room to make it more at-home for herself. trixie looked at the boxes, this place already felt like home... but it could be a little more pink.

katya lifted the boxes onto the bed and sat next to trixie. trixie laid her head on katya's lap and stared at the boxes. "can you open them?" she looked up at katya.

"uhm, yeah." katya lifted trixie's head and place it next to her. she shuffled toward the box and ripped it open exposing all of its contents. trixie shakily rose up from her sleep position and sat up. "are you okay?" katya asked.

"yes." she struggled to get up, her body was still half asleep. she gave in and fell back on the bed. katya kneeled and place her hands under trixie's arms, pulling her up and sitting her so her back was against the bedhead. "my body is dead." she chuckled.

katya crawled next to trixie and sat with her.

"you know, katya, ive been thinking." trixie turned her head to katya.

"hm? thinking about what?"

"i think we should set up a tent in your backyard and sleep there."

"a tent?" katya questioned. "i don't know if i have a two person one."

"what's wrong with a one person tent? we can share, can't we?" trixie winked causing katya to roll her eyes at trixie's stupid idea.

"it's a one person tent. for one person. thats why it's called a 'one person tent'."

"yeah. but you like cuddling me. so i don't see what the issue is." trixie grinned.

"you really want this," katya made a circling motion while pointing at herself. "guess what?" katya went very very close to trixie's ear and whispered. "you're not getting it." katya stood up and strutted out of the room.

trixie stared at the door with her mouth wide open. she could not believe the kind of confidence katya just had. it was hot. and now trixie was even more certain that she was very much interested.

trixie headed down stairs a while later. she went to go look for the tent in katya's garage. searching through the storage room she found it, as well as an inflatable mattress. while holding everything she ran outside to the backyard and threw the stuff on the grass.

"what are you doing?" katya stood at the door as trixie tried to figure out where to start.

"building the tent, duh." trixie responded while pushing two poles together. "please help me." she begged. katya kneeled next to her and explained how to build it. "i need a drink." she laughed and went inside. trixie came back out with a bottle of whiskey. "care for a glass of jonnie walker, m'lady?"

"no. you can if you want." katya had completely cut out drinking since the hospital. there were times here and there where she would've have a drink but she tried to stop herself from having any. "i'd rather not drink. but you can, it's totally fine." katya ensured her.

trixie looked down at the bottle and then back up at katya. she walked back inside and put the bottle away. if katya wasn't going to drink then she didn't want to either. the two of them focused on building the tent. by time they finished it was dark. many distractions happened, they watched a couple episodes of kingdom and played some just dance.

"woah it's a lot smaller than i thought." trixie commented.

"what part of 'one person tent' do you not understand?"

"okay, okay you were right. it is small." trixie admitted. "so what now?"

"we sleep in it?" katya said in an obvious tone. "this is what you asked for. and now you have it. we did not waste hours building it to not sleep in it."

trixie looked over at the trampoline and pointed. "we could've slept on there." katya punched her arm, she was embarrassed that she forgot she had a trampoline.

"get blankets and the mattresses we are sleeping on the trampoline." katya rushed inside to grab pillows. trixie ran inside snatching the blankets from the couch and wore them as a cape as she sprinted back outside. she shoved them in the entrance of the trampoline and katya set everything up. trixie went back inside and got them some chips. she came back out to see katya laying on the mattress on her side, patting the spot in front of her with a smirk on her face.

trixie rambled into the trampoline and jumped on the mattress. "cozy." she said as she laid on katya's stomach.

"no." katya moved her head and put a pillow under it.

trixie tsked. she looked up at the night sky, the stars shining bright and moving as the earth rotated. "katya-"

"trixie can i be completely honest with you?" katya sat up.