Ocean eyes

(So I have to make these two argue for the plot but I love them so much and didn't want to make them be mean to each other..so their gonna fight over something really stupid..just a heads up)

Lance yawned weakly and opened his eyes. He felt a strong pair of arms intertwined around his waist in an iron lock grip. He needed to pee though. He wriggled and tried to pry the arms off him but whoever it was didn't want to let go. He rolled over in their arms and was met with a pale face obscured by messy raven locks. Lance giggled at Keith's bed head before trying to free himself again. "Keith? Keeeef- I need to pee keith..." Keith continued snoring away. Lance pouted wiggling in Keith's arms until keith finally released his grip and he lance quickly scurried to the bathroom to alleviate his bladder. After finishing and washing his hands , he was about to return to keith when he suddenly felt queasy. He doubled over the toilet and threw up. "Ugh...it must be these altean birth control pills messing with my body." Keith awoke to the sound of retching. He walked in to find lance being sick and looking a little worse for wear. "Baby...?" He kneeled down next to him rubbing his back. Lance whimpered leaning int him tiredly. "I'm o-okay...I think those birth controls pills are messing with my system..." he mumbled into Keith's shoulder closing his eyes. Keith carried him back to bed before cleaning up. Lance apologised profusely to which keith just brushed it off. It wasn't the omega's fault he was always sick but he felt guilty anyway. Keith fetched the others because he was really worried. Allura checked lance over while Hunk , Adam and Shiro fussed over him like worried parents. Pidge , Matt and Danni were consoling Keith. Danni who was used to lance being sick all the time due to the omega having a weak immune system was able to keep his worry to a down low. Obviously he was worried but he wasn't too worried. Allura sighed. "I can't find Anything namebly wrong with him. Lance's suggestion could be correct but I don't see why the pills are affecting him especially considering he's some what altean if not full altean. We'll just monitor how he's doing." She explained to the worried team. Adam was petting lance's hair. The omega had fallen asleep during his check up and now laid on the bed soft puffs of air leaving his lips. His cheeks were flushed and his complexion a little pale. Adam pouted. "Why can't he catch a break...poor kid.." (Cos author-Nim is mean) shiro hugged Adam's waist. "We'll all take care of him and when he's better we'll do something special for him." Hunk thought of an idea. "We could throw him a kind of party. Not like a big party but like a small celebration. He loves parties like that. We could have cake and party food and music and games and just have a lot of fun together." Shiro smiled. "That would be nice. For now let's just leave him to rest."

*a few hours later*

Everyone was in the lounge just chilling out when lance entered. He'd woken up and gone to freshen himself up a bit before coming back. He was wearing fishnet tights with distressed denim shorts and an oversized galaxy sweater. Keith blushed because damn lance looked beautiful. Lance had also put on a little makeup. Mascara and a little lip gloss. He snuggled into Keith's side and Keith wrapped his arms around lance gently petting his hair. "You feel any better?" Lance shook his head. "Not really....I'm just hiding hie crappy I look behind the make up." He laughed weakly before letting his head flop onto Keith's shoulder. Keith kissed his cheek. "You look gorgeous no matter what...now , do you need anything? Food? Drink? A blanket?" Lance couldn't help but giggle at how keith turned into a worried mother when it came to his health. "A blanket and some hot chocolate would be nice...I don't know if I can keep any food down but I'll try if it makes you happy..." Hunk went and made Lance some hot chocolate and some space chicken and bacon soup.
Lance sipped his hot chocolate while wrapped up in a blanket while Keith spoon fed him soup. It tasted amazing but after half a bowl his stomach started to protest. He whimpered hiding his face in Keith's shoulder as his stomach churned. "N-no more....no more..." Keith put the bowl down and gently rubbed lance's back. "Shhh it's okay sweetheart , you ate half of it that's good , at least you ate something. Don't cry..." he tired to console lance. "Have some more hot chocolate baby" he helped lance take a few sips of his hot chocolate and then held him close while lance finished the drink. Lance sighed closing his eyes and fell asleep. Keith smiled and kissed his head. "Poor guy..." Hunk frowned worried for his best friend. He hated seeing lance in this state. He wanted his goofball bestie back. They all did.