O2 - Heart Breaker

Over at the Jung residence, Jaehyun stood in his closet while he spoke on the phone.

"Hey babe, are you ready? I'll be there in 15." He said.

"Not yet, I just have to pick my outfit and then I'll be ready." The voice on the other line answered.

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm nearby" Jaehyun stated before they hung up.

After he hung up, he picked out a pair of black ripped jeans and a casual top and found some sneakers to match it all. He ruffled his messy morning hair and styled it to his liking. He then went to check his appearance in his standing mirror.

Looking good, Jaehyun.

They were going to attend a festival which happened annually. It's the hottest couple dating spot because of the multiple rides, games and other events to participate in.

Everyone from their high school would be there, if not everyone from the town. It was free to enter but you had to pay for tickets for the rides and games.

Once he had his breakfast, he exited his house and finally made his way over to his girlfriends house and waited for her to come downstairs.

Hope she comes down soon.

His girlfriend took her sweet time but eventually made it down to his car after a good 20 minutes. He had already called her to let her know he was outside, but she didn't pick up, so he just waited patiently. She smiled brightly at him as she entered the passenger side and they drove off towards the festival.

After he parked his car in the lot, he and his girlfriend walked to the entrance of the festival. They were regulars since they had been together for three years. Jaehyun spotted his best friend Johnny at the shooting game and called to him.

"Hey Seo!" he shouted and jogged slightly over to put his hands on his friends shoulder.

"Yo Jung, did you just arrive?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah I had to pick up (y/n), she took forever to get dressed." Jaehyun whispered midsentence to his best friend.

Johnny just laughed and looked over his shoulder and saw his girlfriend talking to Jaehyuns girlfriend then continued to shoot the targets.

The girls decided to walk around to look for trinkets and cute accessories while the guys sat around and chit-chatted.

"How's it going with your girl?" Jaehyun questioned Johnny.

"I dunno man, I'm not that interested in her anymore." He sighed to himself.

"How comes?" Jaehyun asked concerned for his friend.

"No clue. She's very pretty and smart but she just doesn't do it for me anymore. My heart doesn't skip a beat, y'know?" He said.

"I See.. sorry to hear that man." Jaehyun said and trailed off in his own thoughts.

Jaehyun looked at his friend confused.

He knew he's never had anyone that made his heart skip a beat. None of his past relationships lasted very long because they would be bored of his complacency. He never argued or even tried to fight for them when they wanted to leave.

Heart skipping a beat? Isn't that cliche?

He thought to himself. The two guys sat in silence after their short chat.

A few minutes later, their girlfriends came and sat beside them. Jaehyuns girlfriend clung to his arm and looked at him cutely.

She must want something.

By now, he knew that whenever his girlfriend wanted something she would be extra clingy and do all forms of aegyo to make him cave in and he usually did, not because he liked it, but because he couldn't bother to protest.

"Jae~" she said cutely.

"Hmmm?" He replied as he turned to look at her and smiled sweetly.

"I wanna ride the ferris wheel. Can we get tickets?" She asked and waited for his response.

"Sure, I'll go and buy some for us." He said immediately and got up and walked towards the ticket booth.

She perked up and clapped her hands while looking at her friend who gave her two thumbs up.

She obviously had something in mind.

----------
Sorry for making you
Jaes gf, i couldnt think
of any names that
werent gonna be
cringey to type. 🤣