Outro

Closing Remarks

Hello everyone, thank you so much for supporting my first fanfic "Stuck In Place". I'm glad I could end it and not drag it out or put it on hold, as that was one of my main fears.

The amount of attention it's gotten has been very heartwarming and mind blowing. I don't pride myself in my writing as there's always things to improve on and I'm my worst critic. In all honesty, it's not even in the list of things I claim as a passion, but through wattpad and my love for jaeyong I have been able to use it as an outlet, finding and doing something that's enjoyable.

Initially I wanted this book to have a total of 20 chapters, but I figured I wouldn't force it and see how far my ideas could last and fit things in between. Thankfully, it went up to an even number (I love even numbers lmao).

I sincerely want to thank everyone for spending an inkling of their time reading my fanfic, for voting and commenting, adding it to your reading lists and even clicking on the first chapter. I appreciate all of it and I hope you will enjoy my other works in the future.

I hope to upload this on Ao3 soon as a repost in order for others to also read. As with other future stories.

*Translations are very much welcomed, but you have to message me first if you are interested in doing this.

OTHER NEWS

So, just  a  quick    mention. I
have     another    fanfic     plot
(actually  I  have  several   plots)
I'm planning on working on next.
It was inspired by Jaeyong Station's "south    of  the  border" FMV   on
youtube. Go   and  check  it   out,
it's  AMAZING! 🙌 So  if   you're interested  in  that  kind  of  AU
then   stay  tuned, the  title  will
be "Between the Lines" and there
will be smut (oml help me 🤣)
Expect an update soon on it.

Q+A

If you have any questions about this fanfic, regarding the characters, the process or anything, just ask away!

Until next time, Krys out.