O8 - Welcome To My Playground

"Ferris wheel guy" jaehyun said which caught Johnnys attention "what, dude?"

Jaehyun realized he said his thoughts out loud "N-nothing, just forget it"

The two boys were now in the same homeroom. Taeyong smiled brightly at the other boy who was still in awe.

I can't believe I met him again. What are the odds. Taeyong pondered.

I wonder if he will pretend he doesn't know me. Maybe I shouldn't say anything to him to avoid attention.

"Okay, Taeyong, you can have a seat at the empty desk" the homeroom teacher stated.

Taeyong thanked her and went towards the last empty chair which was two desks in front of Jaehyuns and Johnnys. He avoided looking at the back row and faced his new seatmate.

He was greeted by a boy with soft features, he resembled a bunny, Taeyong thought. The boy gave him a broad smile. Taeyong immediately smiled back while he sat down.

"Hi, I'm Doyoung!" The brown haired boy said.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Taeyong."

He seems nice.

"Do you have your schedule yet? I can help you find your extra classes." He suggested.

"Oh? thank you" taeyong said as he handed his class schedule to the other.

The boy eyed the schedule and nodded as he saw the lists of classes the other had. He tried to explain the locations to each class the best he could. He offered to take Taeyong on a tour later to show him around better which Taeyong happily accepted.

Jaehyun stared at the back of Taeyongs head as he watched the boy who was getting along with Doyoung.

He just acted like we don't know each other. I mean, we don't, but still.

He shrugged it off and decided to continue napping while it was still free period.

After they finished the first couple of classes it was time for lunch.

Taeyong stretched and began packing his books into his backpack when he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. "Hey, Taeyong was it?" He turned to see the tall brown haired boy he'd met before staring down at him.

Taeyong didn't say a word, he just nodded his head while he stared back at the boy.

He spoke to me first!

"I'm Jung Jaehyun, nice to properly meet you." Said the taller boy as he held his hand out.

Taeyong took his hand in his and shook it.

"Y-yes, nice to meet you too" he said shyly.

"This is my best friend Johnny, by the way" the taller boy said while he pointed at the other boy next to him.

The boy did a motion with his hand and bowed while smiling. "Pleasure" he said.

Taeyong bowed slightly then greeted him with a smile back.

Ugh, he's so extra. Jaehyun thought to himself.

"Let's go for lunch. You can sit with us." Jaehyun offered and took a step back allowing the shorter boy to get up from his seat.

"Okay..." taeyong murmured.

He had no idea what was going on. Did he just make three friends? On the first day, no less? He bid Doyoung goodbye and thanked him for earlier.