1O - Baby Don't Like It

It was the last class before lunch time and Taeyong was completely zoned out. He had no clue of what his History teacher had been uttering nor did he care.

He scribbled at the side of his notebook while he gazed into space and occasionally chewed the pen he held out of boredom. He was internally crying for the bell to sound.

Doyoung sat next to him and nudged him when he appeared to be drifting off to sleep. They had several classes together and it made things easier for Taeyong to sit beside him instead of having to sit next to another person he'd have to get to know.

"And that's how the Korean alphabet came to be..." the teacher concluded as the bell rang to signal the period was over.

The students quickly packed up their things and one by one exited the classroom and headed to their various destinations until Taeyong and Doyoung were the only two left.

"Hey Taeyong, I'm gonna go first. I need to stop by the library for something." Said the brown haired boy as he slung his backpack across his shoulder.

"Oh sure, Doyoung. Later." Taeyong said and waved to the boy before he continued to pick up his items.

The door to the classroom made a clang as it was closed abruptly.

Taeyong rose from his seat and raised his head upwards to go to the door. That's when he saw Jaehyuns girlfriend and her friend who stood before him.

They were on their way to the cafeteria when the girl's friend peeped into the classroom and spotted a lonesome Taeyong. They figured it was the perfect opportunity to confront him.

"Can I.... help you girls?" Taeyong questioned hesistantly.

"We're gonna have a little chat, Taeyong" piped Jaehyuns girlfriend as she folded her arms.

He was unable to exit the classroom as they stood directly in front of the door.

"Why do you keep following Jaehyun around like a lost puppy?" the main girl began.

"He doesn't have a life, maybe" the other chimed in.

The girls snickered looking at the boy who was obviously uncomfortable in this situation.

"Do you like Jaehyun or something? What's your deal?" Jaehyuns girlfriend questioned with a hand on her hip while giving Taeyong a glare.

Am I that obvious?

He stood still and tried to remain calm. He was overwhelmed and wasn't sure how he should react to the question.

"I-" taeyong opened his mouth to protest.

"I didn't know we had rabid dogs on campus" Ten interjected as he entered through the classroom door and bounced the girls friend who was closest to the door in the process.

The two girls faced him, both visibly upset. Jaehyuns girlfriend raised her hand to slap Ten but was stopped by his hand and he shoved her away forcefully. The girl gripped her wrist and scowled at the boy.

"Ten, mind your own business!" she shouted.

"I wonder what Jaehyun would say to your behaviour especially since you're bullying one of his friends." Ten rebutted.

The girl glowered. Her face was a bright red, perhaps from anger. She thought for a few seconds before she responded.

"Don't think this is over." She glanced over to Taeyong and back at Ten before exiting the classroom into the hallway.