18 - Once Again

It has now almost been a year since the two boys got together and the annual festival season was finally here once again.

While being together with Jaehyun, Taeyong has gained more confidence in himself and now speaks his mind more often. Jaehyun mentioned this, especially when he would protest against the youngers advances.

Jaehyun already made it to Taeyongs house to pick him up. He was currently sprawled across the bed while the older boy searched for clothes to wear.

He rolled over on to his stomach to stare at his boyfriend who was standing in front of the mirror sizing a few tops to see which one looked best.

"Can we not go? And just stay here?" The younger boy whined.

"No! You come over every weekend. The festival is only once a year." Taeyong said as he turned around to see his boyfriend looking up at him.

"Ugh, but I wanna hang out with just us. I've been to that thing too many times." Jaehyun sighed.

"That was without me. We can always hang out another day, Jae. Just us two."

"Promise?" The younger boys eyes lit up and he gave his famous dimpled smile.

Taeyong went over to Jaehyun and rubbed his head. "Promise" he replied with a smile.

After Taeyong decided on the top he would wear he grabbed the rest of his clothing and was heading to the bathroom to get dresssed, "I'll only be a second, Jae"

Jaehyun nodded and laid his head down on the pillow, which he clutched beneath him.

He hadn't realize that he fell asleep until he was awoken by Taeyong tapping his shoulder.

"Jae, I'm all ready. Let's go before it gets too late." The older boy uttered softly.

Jaehyun stretched his limbs before rolling off of the bed to stand. He followed behind his boyfriend as they went down the stairs.

Taeyongs mom spotted the two boys as they were heading to the front door.

"Are you boys leaving now?"

They stopped in their tracks and faced the direction of the living room, where Taeyongs mom sat on the couch.

"Yeah mom, we'll be back later"

"Okay. Oh, Jaehyun, are you coming over later for dinner?"

"Of course, Mrs. Lee" the younger boy replied and smiled ear to ear.

"Alright. Take care and have fun!" she waved them off.

"We will, Mom" Taeyong replied as they went through the door.

After locking the door, they got into Jaehyuns car and headed towards the festival.

While in the car they held hands and Taeyong hummed to the music from the radio while gazing outside of the window at the scenic view. Some things never change, Jaehyun thought as he glanced over to his boyfriend. He smiled to himself and continued to focus on the road ahead.

Once they arrived at the festivals parking lot they parked the car and got out. As they walked to the entrance they spotted Johnny and Ten who had just walked in.

"John, dude!" Shouted Jaehyun to get his attention.

The taller turned around and with him Ten did also and immediately ran to Taeyong.

"Hey Ten" Taeyong smiled.

"Taeee! Aren't you excited? It feels like we're on a double date." Ten whispered into Taeyongs ear.