13 - Running 2 U

"Shhh... you talk too much. Ugh, my head hur..ts..." Jaehyun heard taeyong say after he separated their lips.

Before he knew it, he witnessed Taeyongs body which went limp and he collapsed backwards on the sandy floor.

"Tae?.....Tae!...Taeyong, wake up!" The younger boy said as he shook the other by his shoulders.

The boy didn't budge so Jaehyun put his ear to Taeyongs face to make sure he was breathing. He still was and relief struck Jaehyun like lightning.

He quickly lifted the smaller boy into his arms and hurried back to the house.

Jaehyun was met with widened eyes and the gasps of various students. He didn't waste much time and carried the older boy upstairs to his room.

Jungwoo noticed Jaehyun was carrying someone upstairs and his jaw almost fell to the floor as he peeped the clothes the other boy wore.

"Taeil, quick! Something's happened to Tae!" Jungwoo said while he grabbed Taeils hand and pulled him towards the staircase.

The two followed behind the taller boy up to a door at the far end of the hallway.

"Jaehyun, what happened" Taeil called to him catching him off guard. He turned with Taeyong in hand and looked at the two.

"I-I dunno, he just passed out on the beach. I think he drank some alcohol."

"Oh gosh, he's a lightweight and becomes very giddy from a single sip!" Jungwoo blurted.

"How can he not tell when a drink is alcoholic. This boy seriously worries me" Taeil hissed.

Jaehyun continued to enter his room and the boys trailed behind him. He lowered the feeble and floppy Taeyong onto his bed. Jaehyun sat at the edge of the bed staring with concern written on his face.

"He'll wake up soon" Taeil assured him and rested his hand on his shoulder and he visibly relaxed.

After a while, Jaehyun spoke.

"I can drive him home when he wakes up. How will you guys get back?"

"Okay, Johnny said he would drive us back" Taeil declared.

People started to clear out of the house and take their leave. Johnny and Ten were ready to leave and came to fetch Jungwoo and Taeil. Jaehyun went down to see them off and closed the door behind him.

Empty cups and cans and plates of unfinished food could be seen laying around. He figured he should get a heads up so he began to clean in order to leave when Taeyong woke up.

Why'd he kiss me?

Jaehyun stood still and touched his lips. The tingling sensation was still apparent. He could remember the supple feel of the olders lips.

He palmed his face lightly and shook his head. He didn't have time to think about these things.

It didnt mean anything. It was just a peck. Nothing else.

Right?

Suddenly he thought back to the camping trip.

After the two ate their dinner they went to get ready for bed. They arrived at their shared tent, Taeyong limped slightly as he went to lift the flap and creeped in. Jaehyun followed behind.

They both unfolded their blankets and laid them out neatly and declared the sides of the tent they would sleep on.

A beeping noise came from a bag. They looked at each other until Jaehyun realized it was his phone and dug in his bag sloppily in search of it.