Christmas Special - Angel

Enjoy the soothing melodies of Crush
-------

It was three days before Christmas and Taeyong asked Ten to accompany him for gift shopping. They were currently in their fourth store searching for the perfect gift for Jaehyun. Ten was practically dead inside by the second store they'd stopped at. He was beginning to sound like a broken record telling Taeyong that the gifts he chose were great solely to get them to leave.

"Ten, come on, focus!" Taeyong said as he snapped his fingers at his zoned out friend.

"What now, Tae?" The younger male replied with a drab expression.

"Ugh, Ten. I don't know what to give him!!"

"How about...your body?" Ten wiggled his eyebrows at him, grinning widely.

Taeyong narrowed his eyes at the younger and slapped him on the shoulder. "I'm being serious here!"

"Owww" Ten rubbed his shoulder and sighed, "Tae, we've been through so many options. Just get him something, he will love it anyway. He's already whipped for you."

Taeyongs cheeks erupted in a slight blush, "I guess you're right..."

Taeyong thought back to the moments he'd spent with Jaehyun so far. All of the times they'd spent together were some of the best of his life. Since Jaehyun came into his life he's been more cheerful and each day is like a dream. He wanted to find something that symbolized his love for him and would let the younger know just how much he meant to him, he just had no idea what.

Taeyong continued to browse through the clothes on the racks in frustration. He then lifted his gaze and his eyes wandered across all of the various merchandise being displayed in the store, nothing stood out. Not finding anything that called out to him he exit the store, Ten following sluggishly behind as he texted on his phone.

As Taeyong was walking past a storefront he noticed jewelry being displayed on a hand lay figure. He began to get a sudden feeling and went towards the glass window. There was a silver link bracelet with a central plaque on display that caught his eye.

Ten looked up from his phone to see his friend fixated on the bijouterie laid out. He shook his head at the other and folded his arms, wondering what to do with him.

"Ten, let's take a look in here" taeyong said as he glanced over to the younger.

"Tae, this better be the last one, my feet freaking hurt and I'm hungry as heck"

Taeyong gave him an apologetic smile. Both boys walked inside the store, Taeyong immediately straying from Ten to approach the lady at the display counter.

Ten decided against going any further into the store, as he couldn't muster the energy to give his robotic answers anymore, not on an empty stomach. He then resumed texting and immediately smiling, more than likely it was Johnny.

"Good afternoon, may I help?" The lady smiled at him brightly.

"Er..uh, yes... I liked one of the bracelets at the front window, the chain link one."

"Ahh, sure. Give me one second" she nodded while putting up a manicured finger.

The lady then opened the case behind her and took out a display box and turned with it to place it down in front of him. "Is this the one you liked?"

Taeyongs eyes widened and his mouth turned upward into a huge smile. "Yes! Yes, it's this one! How much is it?"

"You're just in time for our Christmas special, the price is now $80, it's 25% off"