O7 - Wakey Wakey

It was Sunday afternoon, Taeyong and his mom were about finished unpacking all of their things from the boxes. He had woken up extra early to get a headstart, as he needed the rest of the day to prepare for his first day of school tomorrow.

After he emptied the last of his containers, he stacked them up and carried them to the storage room.

"Mom, I think I'm gonna take a look around in a bit." He said and closed the storage room door as he exited.

His mother was in the kitchen preparing their brunch since they haven't eaten yet.

"Okay honey but please don't stay out too late." She said after she placed the sandwiches and fruits on the table.

He sat down and began munching on the finger food immediately. "Alright, mom." He said in between bites.

Taeyong finished his meal and went upstairs to his room to find an outfit to wear, when he heard his phone vibrate on his nightstand.

He went to get his phone and opened it to view the message.

Group chat 3

Sun Oct 20, 2019

Themoon94:
Hey tae, did you forget about
us already? 😂 12:10pm ²

TYongie:
Never! I've been so busy
unpacking. 😑 12:11pm ²

Zeuwus:
I'm glad to hear that. We
were about to file for a
missing person! 😱 12:11pm ²

Themoon94:
I was just filling out the
form. 😂😂 12:12pm ²

TYongie:
You guys are ridiculous
haha. I have a lot to tell
& show you anyway
12:12pm ²

Zeuwus:
Spill the tea sis! 12:13pm ¹

Taeyong told them about his new house and how it looked so modern and also about the festival yesterday.

When he mentioned that he had met a handsome boy who went with him on a ride, he got bombarded with questions. Particularly, on how the boy looked and what his name was. Which he couldn't answer to the latter since he didn't know it himself.

Themoon94:
Tae, you fool(pabo-ya)! 12:45pm ²

Zeuwus:
You need to be more
proactive my friend! 🌚 12:45pm ²

He shared the pictures he took at the festival and some of the town's view: