Chapter 2: Breaking

Guys :) I hope that you like this story so far! I'll try to update every couple of days or if I'm lucky, maybe even a couple of chapters in one day or one a day. It all depends on the how busy I am with school🥰 Enjoy! Also the photo above is exactly how Angel's (OC) hair looks like.

(Percy POV)

Percy wanted to die, his heart felt like it was about to burst. Piper stared at Percy as tears were threatening to spill from his eyes. He didn't know what to do anymore, technically he and Annabeth were still together even though she didn't act like it. He even gave her a extremely expensive ring made from really rare sea pearls that Percy searched for and it took him weeks to find even one. The pearls were worth so much that not many people owned jewelry like that.

Percy sighed, looking up at the ceiling to stop his tears from spilling. Piper sat next to Percy and rubbed his shoulder sympathetically, guilt in her eyes. "I don't care anymore. If he breaks up with me then that shows me how much I meant to him. And if Annabeth breaks up with you, then it's the same."

He looked down at his lap, his eyebrows knitted into a frown. "No. She won't break up with me."

Piper sighed. "Percy-"

"Because I'm done with her. I'm done with being treated like trash and I'm done being a mess just because of her. I'm breaking up with her."
Leo smiled sadly, giving Percy a side hug.

"That's what's best for you. For all of us. If you guys stay together, it's eventually going to become more toxic. Leo, Nico, Rachel and I haven't spoken with Annabeth at all recently, even if she tried speaking with us. We know she's gonna try to stop us from being with you. She tried it once with Rachel. Fortunately, the campers still love you."

There was a knock on the door once again. Percy got up to answer it and was shocked to see Chiron and two boys standing there. Chiron seemed shook, his face was pale.

"Umm...Percy. These are our new campers. One of them is a child of Aphrodite, and the other one..."
He glanced at the boy with brown hair. "He's a child of Zeus."

Percy stiffened. "Again?"

Chiron nodded. The Zeus kid stepped forward and shook Percy's hand.
"I'm Adrien Park."
The other boy shyly stepped forward, slightly bowing and shook Percy's hand. "I'm Park Angel ... Erm.. I guess here in America I am Angel Park."

Adrien chuckled. "We're half brothers."

Percy's mouth hung open. "W- How? If you're half brothers then that means that Aphrodite- Huh?!"

"Yes Percy. The gods can also be attracted to the same gender."

"B-but how did she have a baby with his mom?"

Chiron shrugged. "Magic? They're gods, Perseus."

Percy glared at Chiron. "Stoppppp!"
Chiron laughed but he was still uneasy.  "The gods will have a blast with this. Zeus wasn't supposed to have children."

Lighting struck. "Speak of the devil."

"That's Hades. I'm Zeus, Chiron." Zeus zapped in from Olympus. "Anyway, I see you found my little situation."

"Yes indeed. How did the council react?" Chiron asked, already knowing the answer.

"They didn't. I haven't said anything yet but now that you've found Adrien then I'll have to tell them now."