Chapter 10- House of Night

Kelli grinned crazily as she listened to the gods bicker. Man, Luke was gonna love this.

She pressed the button on her ring and was teleported to the House of Night.

"Oh Lukey!" She sang happily.

Luke came out dressed in his every day attire. A black satin shirt and black satin pants. He smiled widely when he saw Kelli, showing off his canines.
Kelli fanned her face, a blush on her face.

"Show me yourself, baby."

Kelli revealed her true form, giggling as Luke eyed her. "I didn't know you liked my emposa form better."

"Oh yeah. It's amazing." He grinned, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Turns out that the gods are planning to get Vega (Percy)  out in 82 years."

Luke raised his eyebrow. "Oh. Why?"

"To make him the Camp pet. A slave."

Luke clenched his jaw. "Like hell thats happening. Come on, baby. Let's go talk to Vega."

They walked inside the palace, once again admiring all the beautiful designs. They reached a big door, with a trident and moon symbol on the door. Luke knocked, opening the door once he heard a hum come from inside.

Vega stood up from his couch, a small smile on his face. "Luke. Kelli."

Vega was wearing a white silk outfit, which was obviously worth a fortune.

He wore his chrome hearts rings on like always and had his gun on his belt

He wore his chrome hearts rings on like always and had his gun on his belt. He twirled riptide in pen form between his fingers. He wore a dangly earring on one ear and a small hoop on the other.

Luke whistled. "Damn, Vega. You look hot as always."

He grinned. "Thanks, you too. What you up to?"

"Oh, Kelli just came back from Olympus."

Vega's smile dropped. His sea green eyes darkened, his lips pressed together. "And?"

"Well, good news is that they were planning to get you out in 82 years, bad news is that they were gonna make you the camp's slave." Luke grimaced.

Kelli sighed. "They also wanted to get you out because Chaos is a threat now and they want you to fight. Also, from what I heard, Poseidon is doing terrible. He misses you and is crushed because of all that happened."

Silena walked in with Charles, the couple wearing matching red satin outfits. "Oh hey Kelli. Vega, Luke. Nyx is calling a small meeting so report to the throne room in a few minutes."

Vega nodded. "Fine. Thanks."

"Vega!" Medusa called out.

He turned around. "Yes?"