Chapter 8- Perfect Man

Percy sat back, his head spinning. Did he hear correctly? Tartarus?

He took a shaky breath. "Travis? Why?"

"I'm so sorry, Percy. They think you're working against them somehow because you ordered us to ignore any of Jason's commands even though he's the leader when you're gone. They think you're working with Kronos or Tartarus."

Percy shook his head. "No way. I can't go back."

His eyes widened as he stared at his hand, which was fading. "Well, sh!t." His whole body faded, making Rachel scream as she started fading as well.

When Percy could see again, he knew that it was over. He was kneeling in the center of Olympus, waiting to be convicted. Everybody from Camp Jupiter was appearing one by one in one side of the Olympian courtroom. Camp Half Blood stood in the other side.

"Perseus Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Ex Hero of Olympus. Rise!"

Percy was forced to his feet by Ares and Athena.
Zeus sat on his throne, glaring down at Percy.

"I can't believe we all fell for your tricks. Hero of Olympus? HA!"

Athena smirked and watched gleefully as Percy fell to his knees from the weight of Ares pushing him down. "I bet you even cheated during our fight that day at the beach. I'm unbeatable."

Poseidon sat quietly on his throne, watching Percy carefully. He didn't say one word.

"You're going to Tartarus, Perseus. This is what happens when you DARE challenge the gods. You'll now join Kronos and the giants in the pit. Any objections?"

The whole of Camp Jupiter and a few campers in the side of Camp Half Blood as well as a few gods raised their hands in objections but Zeus just ignored them and smiled evilly.

"Now you will be gone. Any last words?"

Percy looked up, his eyes filled with pain. "I love you." He was staring at the whole of Camp Jupiter and his friends. They tried to run forward to retrieve Percy, but nothing could be done. Zeus struck lightning and just like that, Percy Jackson was gone.

Reyna fell to her knees, the strong facade finally gone. Tears fell from her tired eyes, sobs escaping her lips. Rachel cling to Grover, both a screaming mess. Frank held them both back from charging at Zeus. He held Hazel with his free hand, as she too was crying.

Piper was pounding her fists against Annabeth's face, while Athena fought Aphrodite as she told her to stop her daughter.

It was absolute chaos.

Camp Jupiter declared war on Camp Half Blood as soon as they saw that they didn't raise their hands in objection to Percy being sent away. It was like a war zone in Olympus and nobody was sane. And it was gonna be like this for the next seventeen years.

Granted, The Seven plus a bunch of other main half bloods get granted immortality because they're important or whatever but that's fine too.
Almost 2 decades later-
So here they are, seventeen years later and still petty.
Annabeth and Jason were together, Travis and Connor were now very quiet boys, Frank, Hazel, Reyna and Dakota were at Camp Jupiter, trying to figure out a way to beat Camp Half Blood. Piper, Nico, Leo, Calypso, Rachel, Magnus, and Alex stayed away from Jason and Annabeth.

There was a small commotion at the Camp entrance, so Jason went to go check on it. He then came back with Sally and Estelle.

Sally seemed fine but Estelle was badly injured. "Please help us. Estelle keeps on getting hurt by all these monsters."
Annabeth took the unconscious Estelle to the infirmary.
Chiron came over. "Sally, you know she's welcomed here. If you wish to leave her here with us then we'll gladly take her and train her as a demigod."

"But she doesn't have any powers. And she's weak, she has asthma, a knee problem, a weak immune system. She can't make it here." Sally said.

Chiron sighed. "Sally...this is the only place where she can at least be kept alive. We'll just train her to be stronger. I promise she'll be safe."

Sally teared up and whispered, "that's what you said about Percy."

Everything went still, front the chatter to the wind. Nobody moved, nobody breathed.

Calypso started crying, her small sobs racking her body. Leo and Rachel comforted her.

"Percy is a traitor. That wasn't my fault that he's gone. He deserved it." Chiron calmly replied.

Sally sniffed and nodded. "You're right. He's worthless anyway."

"Well, sh!t. That's cold."

They both turned around to see Nico standing there.

"Just for your information, Percy's fatal flaw is loyalty. He will never and would never betray us. NEVER. Are you guys fu(king idiots? Your own son? Your own student? I see how it fu(king is. Get out of my face."

Sally looked away guiltily. "I didn't mean it like that."

"How else could you mean it?" Calypso chimed in.

"I can't deal with this b.s anymore. Everyone here is a crackhead." Leo grumbled. Calypso nodded in agreement.

Chiron growled. "SHUT UP! How DARE you interrupt me?! GO TO YOUR CABINS AND STAY THERE!"

Everyone got up and left. Nico gave him one last dirty look and shadow traveled away.

Chiron suddenly felt a cold chill and heard a familiar voice whisper

"I'll be back before you know it, and you will wish that you were dead."