Chapter 17: Missing

"HOLY SH!T, DUDE!!" Vega screamed and tried to stand up, only to be cut by the chains holding him down.

"YOURE FUCK!NG CRAZY JASON GET AWAY FROM ME!! THATS A FUCK!NG HAND!"

Jason cackled, holding the severed hand. He swung it around casually, with a evil glint in his eyes. He reached into the box and pulled out knives, needless, bottles of murky liquid, and a photo. He showed Vega the photo, which made him pale. It was Angel and his brother from when everything was normal. Jason was wearing a mask, and held a chainsaw. Vega threw up and shut his eyes.

"That's...Angel's hand." Vega gasped out.

"Yes, it is. And guess what! They're both dead. Gone. All because they tried to avenge you and try to kill me. You don't mess with me, since I'm better than everyone. I'm killing your crew and your little Camp Jupiter next."

Vega had tears on his eyes, he blinked rapidly to hold them back but they fell anyway. He sobbed before forcing himself to stop.

"...please. Jason please stop, I know what you want. You want Annabeth right? Keep her. She doesn't love me, it's fine. I'm over it, I guess."

Jason laughed crazily. " hell no. I don't watch that hoe, because it's obvious she still loves you. I want two things. Number one: go die. And this time, stay dead."

Vega gulped. "Fine. Just don't touch the people I love."

"Number two: I want Estelle. She's finally immortal so she can't age, so we can be together. She loves me, you know?"

"Fu*k no. You can't have my baby sister, dipSh!t. You're so sick, you know that? She's so much younger than you. I don't care if she loves you or not. You can't have her." Vega said, determined.

Jason grinned. "I thought you would say that." He clapped his hands and a big door opened, showing a figure holding two girls by their hair.

Vega screamed when he saw it was Annabeth holding Rachel and Reyna by their hair, their mouths gagged and cuts all over their bodies. Their hands were tied behind their backs with rope. Annabeth let them go, and laughed when they fell on the floor. The two desperate girls crawled towards Vega, their eyes blurred with tears.

Reyna was on Vega's right side while Rachel was at his left. They both leaned on Vega, as if they were trying to hug him but couldn't because their arms were tied back. They both shook as they cried, glad to see Vega (Percy in their eyes). Annabeth narrowed her eyes at them, and walked towards them. She grabbed Rachel and Reyna again and chained them to an opposite wall. Their chains were long, so they could easily reach Vega but they didn't, scared of Annabeth realizing this and taking it away.

Annabeth approached Vega, and kneeled by him. He presses his back against the wall he was chained on, his hands above his head. She caressed his sides with her hands, and rested her forehead against Vega's. Vega shivered violently, his face pale. He didn't know how to feel being so close to his ex-fiancé.

"Get...get away from me." He mumbled, his eyes averting. Annabeth smiled.

"You still love me. I know it. Please, just give me a second chance. I promise I won't ruin it this time!"

Vega was oh so tempted to accept her, but his heart couldn't take it.

"No. I can't, Annabeth. I can't. Please get away from me."

Annabeth narrowed her eyes and forcefully kissed him, her hand gripping his neck. Vega was shook at first, then angry. He didn't kiss back, but not her lip aggressively. She yelped but didn't pull away. Rachel was crying while Reyna tried to comfort her.

Annabeth pulled away momentarily and threw a knife at Rachel, but missed because Vega kicked her shin. Annabeth was raging mad.

Jason was glaring, and whispered "whore" under his breath. "Don't even try to be good, Annie. You don't say that you love him when you kiss me."

"Shut up!" Annabeth yelled at him.

Jason rushed up to Annabeth and choked her, tears gathering in her eyes.

He threw her on the ground, finally letting her breathe. He picked up a knife, slashed across Vega's chest and stomach, and cut off the girls' gags. They kept quiet, not wanting to get beat again. Jason laughed when he saw Vega wince in pain at the deep cut, and picked up Annabeth by her hair and dragged her outside, closing the door on the way back.

Reyna and Rachel rushes towards Vega, crying nonstop. "Percy, oh my gosh Percy! Are you okay?!"

Vega groaned and weakly nodded, his head cast downward and his eyes shut tightly. He sat cross-legged.

Reyna was in the verge of tears again. "I'm so sorry, Percy. I should've found you. I should've been there for you. We declared war on Camp Half Blood except for our friends, but Jason abducted me, Angel, and Adrien. He killed Adrien and Angel, but I'm still alive. I think Jason has a soft spot for me."

"Percy! You should see the people who arrived at our camp! The leader, Vega, has the same color eyes as you and said he knows you! I got abducted by Jason last night and was brought here." Rachel sobbed.

"Rachel... I am Vega. We got abducted at the same time. How long have you been here, Reyna?"

Rachel was left in shock. Reyna came back to reality after hearing this and answered quickly. "A long time. Otherwise we would've attacked camp by now. Percy...my feelings for you haven't changed. If you would just give me a chance and rule camp with me-"

"Stop! I like him too!!" Rachel complained. "Don't say that in front of me!"

Vega groaned, his head aching from all the talking and his wound. He was losing a lot of ichor, and he knew he could die sooner or later because he was already weak on earth.

"Guys..stop talking. I like you both, okay? That's why I can't choose between you guys. Now that I've said that, please let me sleep. If we don't get out of here we're all gonna die just like Angel and Adrien. So please..."

Reyna and Rachel stared at Vega, who had his eyes closed. They looked at each other and blushed, flustered that Vega likes them.

Rachel mouthed to Reyna. 'He's mine, okay? I've known him longer. And we've kissed before.'

Reyna rolled her eyes. 'I don't care. He probably likes me more."

They cleaned Vega's wounds with the materials Jason had forgotten to take with him and then leaned against either side of Vega and they all slept.

                            *******************
Meanwhile, at camp, Magnus, Alex and Grover finally arrived from Camp Jupiter. They snuck into the Night Cabin, Luke having told them about everything. Magnus was worried about Vega since he was gone when they got there, and Luke was crying in the corner because he missed his bro. Beckendorf tracked Vega but got no signal. Octavian came back from killing the animals and talking to spirits, his face paler than usual. Vega's pain was linked to him, in case something like this occurred.

"Luke...They're going to torture him. He can't...he'll break. He can't take another hit or he'll break down. Oh gods...I think... I think Jason and Annabeth have him. We need to find him. Now. They also have Reyna and Rachel."

Octavian fell to his knees. "NO!!! NO NO NO!!! He's being hurt again! MAKE IT STOP!"

HEY BABY!!
Who do you think Vega will choose? Do you think he'll forgive Annabeth? Stay tuned for the next chapter!!

-Your Moonchild 🌙