Chapter 18: Danger

Heyyy I'm finally updating again :) Thank you so much for reading this book!! Just saying, a lot of ideas that I write down come from Sisterandbrotherchan , they give me all these amazing ideas that I could put together in this fanfic. Thank you!!

Vega grunted in pain as Jason punched him again, making him weaker. He tried to fight back when he saw Annabeth hurting his girls, Reyna and Rachel, but was too weak. He could do nothing.

Jason had inserted needles and poison all over his body, semi-paralyzing him.

Pathetic, Vega thought. So weak.

Finally, Jason stepped back from Vega.

Vega felt so useless, because even if he was a god he could go nothing to protect his friends or even himself.  But then again, Jason was a god too, since he was the most important aside from Percy in the Seven. Jason had begged his dad to make him a god until Jupiter finally gave in, reluctant because he knew that Jason wouldn't handle it well.

Vega was tortured for hours each day, since Jason was trying to make him weak and suffer. Finally one day Jason tossed a knife to Annabeth, who grinned diabolically and stalked towards Reyna and Rachel. Rachel cried, while Reyna held her and shut her eyes tightly, also covering Rachel's eyes. Thats when Vega snapped.

"IF YOU DO SO MUCH AS TOUCH THEM, ILL KILL YOU!" The entire place shook, making Jason concerned. He wasn't aware that Vega was still powerful, he had just lost his will to live temporarily.

Jason chuckled, hiding his concern. "You can't do anything. You're chained with celestial bronze, idiot."

Vega struggled against his chains furiously as Annabeth kept on approaching the girls. She smirked.

"If you take me back, I won't hurt them."

Vega shuddered, disgusted at what he just heard. "Promise?"

Annabeth laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yes, whatever. Just become my boyfriend and I promise that you'll be tortured less and fed more, and get enjoyable moments together." She winked.

Vega did everything he could to stop himself from gagging. She's beautiful and all, but her personality is trash.

Vega looked over at Reyna and Rachel, ignoring them as they shook their heads. They appeared terrified, their minds scarred.

"Fine. Let's date." Vega replied reluctantly.

Annabeth squealed. "YESSS!!"

Jason rolled his eyes. "Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop torturing him. I'll just go a little bit easier since he's your boyfriend again. I should just kill him, but your dumbass would try to kill me because you're crazy. Fine, whatever. I'll step out for a while, let you get acquainted. I'll gag these two girls."

Jason puts gags on Rachel and Reyna, making them angry. They flared as Annabeth sat on Vega's lap, smiling sweetly.

"Oh, Seaweed Brain. I've missed you so much, Percy. You have no idea."

Vega looked away, swallowing his anger.

"Oh, baby. I know you're in love with both of those girls. Let me tell you this: I'll let one of them join our relationship. A poly, isn't that what it's called?"

Vega flushed red. The fck??? A poly? This bish crazy.
Annabeth leaned towards Vega's lips, trying to seduce him. All that did for him was bring back old memories, memories he tried to get rid of to stop hurting.

Vega yearned for human contact, since he was touch deprived for the past years ever since he was forced into Tartarus. He never let anyone touch him except for the occasional hug from Luke.

He found himself leaning into the wall, feeling guilty for being tempted to kiss this demon while the girls that he loved were watching.

"Ugh, Percy. Maybe having a poly IS right for you. I mean, we all lose interest at one point. I'm thinking more like Rachel, since we've known her for a while. Reyna isn't really my type, you know?" Annabeth giggled.

Rachel brightened up a bit before realizing that that meant that she would have to date Annabeth too.

"This is weird, Annabeth."  Vega mumbled. "A relationship should only be with one significant other, and they both have to love each other."

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Percy. All you have to do is love me and maybe I'll unchain you from the wall. And your friends will be left alone."

Vega nodded weakly. "Fine, Annabeth."

Annabeth looked angry. "Stop calling me that. What happened to our nicknames? What happened to Wise Girl or baby?"

Vega frowned. "Nothing happened, babe. It'll be fine."

Annabeth squealed happily at that, hugging him and pecking him on the lips.

She got up and left, taking out the gags from the girls. "Behave." She said and locked the door.

Rachel stood up quickly, dragging Reyna with her and sitting down next to Vega.

"Percy...you don't have to do this. I know how much you hate her." Rachel said.

Vega looked away guiltily. "It's not Percy it's Vega- you know what? I don't even care anymore pfft. It's fine, I don't hate her. It's just hard to forgive her, and this is making it even harder since she hurt you two."

Reyna looked at Vega carefully, as if she was selecting specific words.

"Do you...do you still love her?"

Vega froze, his mind racing. Did he?

"I...I don't think so. She was my first love, but she hurt me. This is too much for me, love. Maybe I'm not meant to have someone. It went wrong. Maybe I should've just left Annabeth and stayed with Rachel back then, or left Annabeth and became praetor with Reyna. I don't know. Maybe I should've just stayed on the island with calypso. Anything to stop this pain."

Reyna looked away, silently agreeing on the praetor part.

"Well...what Annabeth said was interesting. About a Poly." Rachel muttered.

Vega snorted. "Yeah? It sounds complicated. I don't think I would do that. Guys, I just want you to be safe. I'll get you out of here, I promise. Even if it means staying with Annabeth for the rest of my life."

Who do you think Percy should choose? Rachel, Reyna, or Annabeth? Unless there's someone else? Hmm....