Chapter 12: A Bond So Fragile

A/N I apologize for all the photos that I'll add to my stories

A/N I apologize for all the photos that I'll add to my stories. I like when the reader has a good picture of what's going on in the story. The 2 pictures above is the air mask/face mask that Vega uses. His is black, the rest of the team has white ones. He alternates between both masks. Mask 1 is the more protective one and mask 2 is more casual.

Vega hissed in pain, not realizing that his hands were bleeding from how hard he was punching the marvel floors from pain. Vega bit at his own wrist, his canines piercing his tanned skin. He couldn't breathe, it hurt so much. He soon started coughing up blood.

His team were also going through the exact same thing.

"WHERES NYX?! TELL ME WHERE IS MY MOTHER!!" Vega screamed. His skin felt as if it was literally burning off.

"Mother? Hah. Nyx isn't your mother. As for the answer, I don't know. We tried summoning her here but it didn't work out. Fortunately for you guys, she is helping you. As you can see, all of you creepy figures are wearing weird hoods and capes. And there are some oxygen bottles scattered everywhere." Zeus retorted.

Vega looked around, staggering towards a bottle. (First pic) He snatched it up and read the label, which said Tartarus. He immediately tossed the bottle to Lucifer (Luke), who tossed it to Kelli. Vega handed each member a Tartarus oxygen bottle before picking one up for himself and taking a deep breath out of it.

"So I assume you're Perseus." Zeus said, directing his comment towards Vega.

"No. I'm Vega. Perseus is not here."

Zeus rolled his eyes, then saw Nico and Will. He coughed awkwardly and continued.

"I'm serious, Son of Poseidon."

Vega smirked, hoping to seem stronger even tho he's depending on the bottle that he's currently taking deep breaths from. He anxiously glanced back to Nico. He knew he wasn't getting out of this one. Not with Zeus.

"Nico, I know you will be angry. There's reasons why I did it, okay?"

Nico was confused. "What?" He whispered, coughing violently before taking a deep breath of the mask. He wasn't affected as much because he was in Tartarus for less time than the rest of the team.