Chapter 19- Forgiven?

Poseidon was having a major panic attack, endlessly crying about his missing son. Hades comforted him, patting his back, also tearing up over Vega having been kidnapped.

"WHO DARED TOUCH MY-" Poseidon screamed before Hades covered his mouth.

"Shii, Poseidon," he whispered. "Don't expose Vega like that. Calm down, he'll be okay. We'll find him."

Poseidon nodded and calmed down a bit, but he still couldn't breathe normally. He closed his eyes, shakily taking a deep breath. The Night Crew watched him, feeling upset over Vega being gone as well. They felt at fault for not keeping him safe, even though Nyx made them promise to protect Vega even though he was stronger than all of them. They didn't take the job as seriously as they should've, since they thought that if anyone protected anyone it would be Vega protecting them, not the other way around.
Silena gripped Beckendorf's hoodie as she hugged him tightly, softly crying. Octavian sat on the grass, tears streaming from his eyes. He felt the pain that Vega was going through, emotionally and physically. He felt Vega being badly cut at the moment, which hurt tremendously. Suddenly, he gasped loudly in pain.

Then he screamed. He screamed and screamed and screamed. The Night Crew gathered around him, fully aware of why he was screaming.

"F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!" Luke yelled loudly, punching a random tree. "WE CANT JUST STAY HERE AND LET HIM DIE!!"

"You're right..." Nico sobbed quietly. Will stroke his back, he himself also wearing an expression of extreme concern.

Luke abruptly stood up from the spot he slumped on. "I'm going. Nico?"

Nico nodded and stood up, making his boyfriend grip his hoodie. "Nico...please.."

"Sorry, love. I can't let Vega die."

Will nodded, reluctantly letting go. Nico jogged over to Luke, grabbing his backpack that was on the ground.

"Anyone else coming?" Luke asked.

"I-" Beckendorf started before Silena covered his mouth. "Not again, baby. You can't die again."

Leo stood up from his table, walking over. "I may not know you guys too well, but I can tell you're good people. You and the Night Crew," he told Luke.

"Alright, three is fine. Let's go, boys." Luke said.

"Wait!" A voice shouted. "We're coming too!!"

Nico looked back and grinned when he realized it was Piper and Thalia.

"Five it is. I hope we can succeed in this quest. We all noticed that both Jason Grace and Annabeth Chase are missing, which leads to to believe that they are behind the kidnapping or they also got kidnapped. When I come across Jason Grace, I am going to beat his a$$ so many times that he'll want to die!" Luke growled, anger evident in his voice.

They got their stuff ready for a "quest" and got ready to leave. It was still pretty early, so they decided to leave that same day.

"Where are we even going to start? We don't have an Oracle because Rachel is gone too and we don't have Reyna's intelligence since she's also gone."

Luke smiled halfheartedly and solemnly said, "I guess we'll just have to wing it."

Nico blew out a breath he was holding in, his hands noticing trembling slightly. "We'll find them. We will."

"Piper, let me carry that for you." Thalia said, taking her bag from her. Piper smiled, before bursting into tears.

"I can't believe Jason and Annabeth would do something like that. That's so sick!" Piper sobbed.