Chapter 1

Twinkle POV
"Get down here you slut!" my father shouted. I scrambled out of bed, brushed my teeth and put on my old skinny jeans and a top before going downstairs. I was going to get beaten as I was late. My dad might be the pack's alpha but I was the packs' slave. "So, the queen finally decided to make her appearance," my father said slamming me on the wall and grabbed me by my throat cutting the air off my lungs. "At what time were you suppose to get up?" "S-Six o'clock s-sir." "And what time is it now?" "Ei-eight o'cl-o'clock sir."

He threw me down on the floor before speaking with a smirk plastered on his face. "You'll be punished tonight. Now go and clean all the 100 rooms! I need them clean before three o'clock as I have friends coming over." "Y-yes s-sir." No sooner did he left the kitchen, the pack members that is the pack sluts and the warriors entered the kitchen and started beating the shit out of me. "Crack!"I was sure that one of my ribs were broken. I crawled up the stairs and cleaned myself up. "Be strong Twinkle. We'll find our mate soon," my wolf Shine said. "I'm trying to. It's not easy," I replied back.

Blocking my wolf out, I continued my allocated task. At four o'clock sharp, his friends arrived and as instructed, I dressed up and went to attend them. My job was supposed to be very simple: Serve them drinks and food and clear all the mess. But little did I know that I should not have been there as they were going to take my most precious thing away from me.