Chapter 21

Twinkle POV
I woke up the next morning with a weird craving for cookies ice cream and honey. I glanced at my side and saw Christian sleeping in the chair. "Christian." He woke up at once. "Yes princess?" "Can I get cookies ice cream and honey?" Before Christian could answer me, Alex came in. "Hello Twinkle." "Hey Alex. Can I go home?" Alex chuckled and nodded his head before removing the IV and the other machines from me.

"Twinkle, make sure not to stress over anything now. It will be harmful for you." "Alex, before I forget to tell you, let me inform you that the moon goddess alias my mom told me that I will give birth in two months only. My pregnancy lasts only only three months. So you can prepare to see me in some time." "Sure Twinkle." He bowed and left. "We have only two months left! Shit! We have to prepare the nursery and buy the things that the baby will need." I giggled at his excitement. "First, take me home." He scooped me into his arms. "Christian, I can walk." "I know but I don't want to take any risks. Specially after what I did." I shrugged and started to use my index finger to trace his face while he took me home. I was passing my finger on his lips when he gave my finger the softest bite that could exist making me laugh.

We reached home in about five minutes and the first thing I did was to take a long bath alone. Afterwards, I slipped one of Christian's shirt which stopped mid-thigh and my underwear of course. I went downstairs where I found Christian on his laptop. "Babe, can I get cookies ice cream and honey?" He looked at me weirdly before answering, "No. You can't eat that. That's disgusting." Well, that's when my hormones barged in. I felt my bottom lip trembling before my tears started falling. A sob escaped me gaining Christian attention. "I get it. I'm fat and with all these food I'll become more fat. It's fine. I'll just go hungry," I said in between sobs. "No princess. I didn't mean it like that. Please don't cry. I'll get you whatever you want. Just don't cry," Christian answered wiping my tears. He got up and went straight into the kitchen. A few minutes later, he came back with what I wanted to eat. I sat down and started eating the ice cream which was covered with honey.

I let out a moan of satisfaction after eating to my fill. "Thank you babe." "Anything for you," he answered smiling. I snuggled into his chest. I know that I'm suppose to be on bedrest but Christian said that as long as I didn't do any chores, he was fine with me being in the living room. He put on 'The Nun.' "No. Please not that. I'm scared," I whined. "Awww, is someone a poor baby?" he chuckled. I glared at him. That movie was scaring the shit out of me. "Please turn that off." "No princess." He did not switch that off and let us just say that I couldn't sleep that night.

Christian POV
When I woke up the next morning, Twinkle was on the bed next to me with bags under her eyes. I frowned before asking, "Why didn't you sleep?" Alex had told me that she needed a lot of rest. "I couldn't sleep." "Why?" She gave me a 'are you serious' look. "Well, it's because of a mate of mine who decided to put on a scary movie." Fuck! I should have listened to her. I'm such a bad mate. "Yes, you are. I kept trying to wake you up last night but Mr Sleepy Head was sleeping while his mate was terrified. Heck. Shine couldn't calm her down." "I'm so sorry princess. It's all my fault. Come here," I said. She put her head on my chest and I started playing with her hair until I heard her soft snores. I fell asleep again. Waking up at one in the afternoon, my stomach was grumbling.

I got up and quickly went down into the kitchen where I found Jackson and Deliah sitting. "Hey guys," I said. "Where's Twinkle?" "She's sleeping. She didn't sleep last night because she was scared." "Scared?" "Umm, yes. I put on a scary movie and didn't turn it off when she asked me to. "You are an idiot Christian. What has my sister done to get a mate like you," Jackson asked. "Deliah, could you please do me a favour? Can you cook something? I can't really cook and Twinkle is gonna be hungry when she wakes up." "Sure," she answered before getting to work. A few minutes later, I felt Twinkle uneasiness through the mate bond and rushed upstairs. She was in the bathroom puking. I grabbed her hair and held it back for her.