Author's note

Hello everybody. I'm just gonna jot down a few questions that most probably all of you have in your mind and answer them. I'm just guessing the questions you might have in your mind. If you have any other questions, you may without hesitation, comment at the end of this author's note or post a message on my profile and I'll answer them.

1) Why do Christian hurt Twinkle each time even if he promises not to?

Answer: Basically according to my story plot, Christian is suppose to be arrogant and full of ego. He might be kind to Twinkle but because of his ego and sexism, [You can see how he acts in the chapter "Consequences, Ego and Forgiveness] he always end up doing some stupidity.

2) Why was Twinkle so weak when she had such a strong wolf?

Answer: She was always kept under the influence of drugs [natural ones of course as artificial drugs don't affect werewolves.]

3) Why did I choose to make Twinkle curse Christian?

Answer: I wanted to show you that she can make her choice of punishing Christian as she had been betrayed and he deserved that even she has to forgive him. Also, I didn't want to make this story like other werewolves story where the girls are made to look weak and then they forgive their mate.

4) What was the reason for which I chose to imagine Twinkle's wolf as a golden one instead of a white one like most probably expected?

Answer: In most of the stories that I read, they say that she was a white werewolf with powers. Basically, I read comments where I noticed that people were often saying that they are bored of hearing about white werewolves because since it was mentioned, each and very author put the same white colour werewolf. So, I thought why not enhance my creativity. Make it something more original.
*
*
*
*
Well, that's all for now. Any quetsions, don't hesitate. Next chapter will be up by Friday. Have a bit of patience. I'll try to update earlier if I can