Chapter 13

Twinkle POV
When I woke up, it was only 02.00 am and Christian was awake. "Hey babe" "Babe?" "Yes, that's the most beautiful nickname I could think of and like this I don't have to call you anything else like honey or sugarplum." "You do know about heat right?" "No. What is heat?" "Well, heat is a step in the mating process. Most werewolves complete the mating process in the first week itself. Some on the first day, like Jackson and Deliah. When a female is marked, one and a half or two weeks later, she goes through heat which makes her crave the touch of her mate and only by mating completely,the heat stops for good. The touch of your mate will soothe the pain but as soon as he loses contact with you, the pain is worst and any other males touch will give you extreme pain. If you do not mate, the heat will come each month on the same date. Heat lasts for two days and one night. And also when you are in heat, your scent is really strong and you'll be aroused which will make all the males, mated or unmated arouse as well which is the reason you'll have to stay away from every males even me apart if you want to mate." "Wow. That's a lot to take in." "Yes, by take your time. Anyway, it is not advisable to resist the heat as when it will come back again, you'll suffer more." "Ok. Don't worry. I'll be ready when it arrives." "Alright. Well, I think we must return home now even if its really early as the pack might be worried." "You are right but before we go, where did you bring me?" "This is a cabin where I used to come often when I was a child. I have awesome memories from here." "Do you think that we'll be able to come back here one day?" "Of course princess. Anytime you want." I sat on the edge of the bed and Christian was going to get my wheelchair when I stopped him.

"Babe, I want to try walking." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am." "What if you get hurt? Are you..." "Christian David Black! Shut it right there. When I tell you that I am ready, it means that I am 100% ready. Sorry for having yelled at you." "It's alright princess. Anyway, let me help you up." He helped me and I held his hands to stabilise myself. "Shine?" "Yes honey." "Why do come up with new nicknames each time?" "Because I love you?" "Well, forget that. I wanted to ask that do you think I'll be able to do this?" "Of course sweety. You are strong. Anyway, I'm with you." "Ok. Thanks Shine." "Anytime lovebird." I cut off the conversation and told Christian to let go. When he let go, I stayed still for another few minutes telling myself that if something goes wrong, Christian is here and I don't need to worry. After finally calming down, I dared to take one step. Baby steps, Twinkle, I told myself mentally. Then I took another step and then another. Great, it is not that hard. Just as I thought this, I lost my balance and almost fell down. Keyword: Almost. Christian grabbed me before I could fall and hurt myself. "All fine princess?" I nodded and told him to let go. Around ten minutes later, I was able to walk without stumbling. Not exactly without, a few times I did but then I was finally able to fulfil this task. "Great job princess," Christian said and pecked my lips. "Now let us go Christian before mom and dad send a search party for us." "Right." He put the wheelchair in the back and got in. After an hour drive, we finally got back home.

It was still 03.30 but the pack was already awake and the warriors were training. At first I panicked seeing the crowd but then I thought that if I am to be luna, I should be confident. From a distance, I saw the familiar faces of mom and dad who were also in deep trance. I waved at them and when they saw me, they started coming towards us. What the hell was happening? I looked at Christian and saw confusion clear on his face. "Mom? Dad? What's happening?" Christian and I asked simultaneously. "We don't know. Someone knocked at the door and said that the Luna said to start training." "What? I didn't say that. I was with Christian." "That I can see. You both marked each other," dad answered. "The question is who gave them order?" "Christian?" "Yes princess." "Ask them why they are doing this." "Oh yes. Great idea." Christian cleared his throat and spoke out loud in his alpha tone, "What the fuck is going on here?" One of the warriors raised his hand and spoke when Christian nodded. "The luna told us to start training." "Interesting. Can someone tell me the name of the Luna?" Another warrior spoke, "Brittany Bendley." Now was time to use the mindlink. "Christian?" "Yes?" "Is Brittany the same girl who had come over with her bimbos and was slapping me? The girl who claimed that you were hers?" "Yes." "Well, I think it's time to introduce me as the luna of this pack. What say?" "Right princess. I'll do it right now." "Everyone gather near the stage there and Brittany Bendley, can you come on the stage?" Everyone rushed to the stage behind the house and mom, dad, Christian and I were the first ones on the stage. Everybody was looking at me and whispering. I could here some questions like: 'Who is she?' OR 'Why is she beside the alpha?' OR 'Why is she so ugly?'. The last questions came from the girls of course but as promised, I was not going to be weak. I was going to show that bitch and her bimbos, their position by maybe kicking some ass in wolf form of course. She was gonna regret doing this. Who the fuck in this freaking fucking world claim themselves as luna when they are not? Well, the answer was lunatics who wanted to be punished. "Shine, are you ready to kick those bitches ass for having trying to claim Christian as theirs?" "I am more than ready. They are seriously gonna regret the day that they were born. Na not the day they were born. They are gonna regret the day that their mothers' opened their legs." At the same time, from the corner of my eye, I saw Brittany coming on the stage. I looked at her outfit and the first questions that passed my mind, 'WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK WAS THIS GIRL WEARING?'