Chapter 6

Twinkle POV
One hour later, I got dressed up and wore a long sleeved shirt and leggings that Christian had gotten from a girl in the pack. After we were in the car and Christian was driving, he turned up the music and started singing along. "Mate sings well." "I know." With Christian singing, I fell asleep in a few minutes only. I was awoken by Christian who was shaking me. "Princess, we are here." I got out and as soon as I took in the surroundings, my fear overpowered me and I went behind Christian.

The memories of physical and mental abuse came back causing me to start trembling. "Don't worry. I'm here. They won't be able to touch you not even a strand of your hair," my mate said trying to calm me down. I nodded and once at the pack house, I knocked at the door. I silently prayed that it was not my father or Mia who was the pack slut and also my second greatest abuser who would open the door. Unfortunately, destiny had other plans and it was my father who opened the door followed by Mia. The smell of sex was in the air which made me cringe. My father spoke after taking into consideration who were his guests. "Hello Alpha Christian. Please come in." Christian made his way in the house with me following him. Mia pushed her chest out trying to look seductive but to her horror, that only made Christian wrinkle his nose in disgust. Once inside, the talk started.

Christian POV
"Hello Alpha Shawn. It's a pleasure to meet you,"I said trying my best to keep Night in control who wanted to come out and rip his head off his shoulders for having mistreated our mate. After a few minutes of silence, Shawn finally spoke, "I see that you have got this bitch with you and I sincerely hope that she didn't bother you. Don't worry because in any case, I'm going to punish her."

I growled and spoke in my alpha tone. "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY MATE LIKE THIS? SHE IS MY MATE THUS MAKING HER LUNA." "What! This slut here cannot be your mate. I can be yours but not this little pathetic whore," a girl said. From her looks, I could easily tell that she was the pack slut who would get into anyone pants. She batted her fake eyelashes and stuck her bottom lip out thinking that it made her look beautiful but the reality is harsh. It was making her look horrible with the tons of makeup she had on her. "Now, you won't dare to insult someone superior to you, right? Anyways, princess lead the way. Let us go and get your things."

Twinkle nodded and made her way towards the stairs. I breathed deeply while following her as Night was on the verge of taking control and ripping their hearts out. After a few flight of stairs, she stopped and turn the knob of a room which I guessed was her room. Inside was a broken mattress and a small cupboard with a small bathroom which had only a bathtub. No sink nor any night stand and not even a blanket. Worse, not even the bed frame. Yes, the mattress was on the floor. My room was at least twenty times bigger than this. May I say thirty maybe? How could have my baby slept here? I saw her taking out her clothes which were only two pairs of jeans which were torn, two dirty sweatshirts, one hoodie which was cleaned miraculously and few pair of underwears. Then, she removed a box from the cupboard and opened it.

Suddenly, she tugged at my sleeve. "What happened princess?" "My fa-fami-family pho-photo is miss-missing." "Come. Let us go downstairs. I will make them give you the photo. If they don't, they'll see the worse of me." She nodded quickly and put her clothes or should I say rags in a plastic bag. "We need to buy mate new clothes," Night snapped at me angry. "Dude, keep your calm. I know that I must buy her new clothes. I'm not crazy." As soon as we reached the living room, Shawn said "Well, if you are done with this bitch, I would love to take her back. We haven't been getting good food since a long time as she knew how to cook and also my friends have not got a taste of her since she escaped."

"Shut the fuck up! Twinkle is my mate and as you already know, I'm the most powerful alpha in the entire world so my mate is your superior. Now tell me where is her family photo." "Ohhh that! I found it soon after she left and I torn it," the pack slut said. Upon hearing this, a few tears escaped the eyes of Twinkle and I gave Night control. She was going to regret having make my princess, my universe cry. Once in control, Night grabbed her by the neck and held her up in the air. "Stop! I ca-can't brea-breathe," she told me but Night was too angry. When I felt an arm on my shoulder and I immediately knew that it was Twinkle due to the tingles. I released the girl from my deathly grip and turned my attention towards Twinkle. Night had given me control back only because of Twinkle otherwise the girl's and Shawn's dead bodies would be lying here.

"Le-let u-us go ho-home," she said between sniffles. I nodded and we drove back home. I knew that Twinkle was upset as she was staring out of the window and was not blinking. She always did that when she was sad. Once home, she got down and went into our room. I went into the office not wanting to bother her as I knew better than to tell her that it was nothing as I understand that family means a lot specially for her. One hour later, Night was jumping all around in my head. "What happened Night?" "Go to mate! Mate in danger! Must help mate!" That was all it took to have me rushing out of the office and rocketing towards our bedroom. She was not there. Where could she have gone? I heard some whimpers from the kitchen and I hurried to the kitchen. I found my mate in the middle of some girls with whom I had slept before and she was being slapped by them.

"What the hell is going on here?" "Nothing babe. Just making that little, weak bitch over here understand that you are mine," Britanny said. Britanny was obsessed with me and curse my luck that I had accidentally sleep with her after being heavily drunk one night. I know what you are thinking. How could a werewolf get drunk? We can get drunk if we are sad, angry or depressed and that night I was sad over someone. I hated Britanny but she thought the contrary."SHUT UP! SHE IS MY MATE AND YOUR LUNA. DISRESPECT HER AND YOU'LL BE PUNISHED. ALSO, DON'T FORGET THAT SHE IS NOT A SLUT BUT YOU ARE ONE. NOW TAKE YOUR BIMBOS AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I PUT YOU IN THE CELLS FOR HAVING DISRESPECTED MY MATE AND DIDSOBEYING MY ORDERS ABOUT NOT COMING HERE." Once they were all out, I picked up my princess and rocked her forward and backward.

"I'm sorry baby. These are some girls who think that I'm theirs but I'm yours, only yours. Just as you are mine. Anyway, I ordered pizza and it will be here soon. Tomorrow, we'll be going to the doctor and shopping. "Wh-why sho-shopping?" "Because you don't have enough clothes and there is no way I'm letting you keep any of these things except your hoodie and underwears. Everything else goes into the dustbin." "What if i-it's a was-waste of ti-time and mo...." "No, don't complete that sentence. I already told you that it's not a waste of money and nothing that you'll say will change my mind. She nodded and as soon as the pizza arrived I put two pieces in her place and eight in mine. She ate half before saying that she was full. "Princess, you need to eat more." She shook her head violently and I sighed in defeat. I made a smoothie and gave her it which fortunately she drank all of it. After I had finished washing the dishes, I inserted the movie 'Aladdin' in the DVD player and pulled Twinkle on my lap covering us with a blanket.

Around halfway the movie, I heard the silent snores of Twinkle telling me that she had fallen asleep. I switched off the television and lifted her before taking her upstairs. I put her under the covers before I removed my shirt and got into bed. Knowing that Twinkle might not approve it, I kept my distance but she snuggled closer to me as if searching for my body heat. I relaxed and draped my arm around her waist before smiling and drifting off into a comfortable sleep where my princess was with me, away from dangers.