Epilogue

Twinkle's POV
"Hello mother," I said while looking down on earth. "My daughter, how are you feeling?" "Well, I feel guilty. If I had not curse Christian, I would never have left him nor Gwyneth. She is such an innocent soul and just because of one mistake she will have to suffer." "I know Twinkle but don't worry. Christian probably thinks that he'll die in a few years time because I had said that you can go to earth until he dies and your child is of legal age. Well, I said this for a good reason. He would have neglected Gwyneth most probably thinking about when he will join you but don't worry. He is gonna dies after Gwyneth finds her mate." "Okay mother. Thank you." "Oh, before I forget you'll be able to go on earth only when Gwyneth turns one." This saddened me but I nodded.

Five years later
Christian POV

It has been five years since Twinkle died. When Gwyneth turned one, she was already talking and walking around. I learnt that it was because of Twinkle's genes as well. She inherited Twinkle's hair and skin tone but her eyes and other face features were mine. Twinkle started visiting us when Gwyneth turned one and to our surprise,our daughter took the news well.

Not exactly at the beginning but when Twinkle explained to her, she understood it even if for two days she didn't talk to me obviously angry that I had been the partial cause of Twinkle's death. Deliah gave birth to twins on the day of Gwyneth turned four months. One was a boy and the other was a girl. The girl came first. The girl's name is Niah and the boy's name is Deckson. Yes, they combined their name for both children. Gwyneth, Niah and Deckson are best friends. Niah is gonna be the future beta. Deckson was jealous at first by then he understood.

"Hey babe." I turned around and saw Twinkle. You guessed it right. She was visiting us for this week. She has been here since the morning. "Princess," I said hugging her. At the same time, our little fairy made her appearance. "Mom! Dad!" she screamed as she hugged both of us. She is so cute. I ruffled her hair.

Twinkle smiled and sat down before making Gwyneth sit on her lap. "My little fairy. How are you?" Gwyneth smile faded. "What's wrong Gwyneth?" Twinkle and I asked simultaneously. "I got scolded by a teacher today." "Why?" "Her son teased me saying I was too pathetic to be an alpha as I was a girl. He also told me that he would take over this pack when he becomes alpha of his pack. Plus he insulted you both." "That little bastard. He's gonna regret it," I said withing gritted teeth. No one messes with my daughter. "Wait! Why did the teacher scold you then?" Twinkle asked her. Gwyneth looked up and said proudly, "Well, I punched him giving him a black eye and I also broke his left hand." "That's my daughter," I said chuckling before lifting her up in the air. She giggled. "Gwyneth, it's not nice," Twinkle said. "I'm sorry mom." "It's  alright for this time Gwyneth. Now come on, let us play," she said.

She took my hand and Gwyneth's hand as well before leading us to the playground. Gwyneth went to the swing while Twinkle and I sat down. "I love you so much babe." "I love you more." At around six, we returned back home and I prepared dinner while Twinkle gave Gwyneth her bath. Usually it's my mom who helps Gwyneth but when Twinkle is here, she is the one who does it. Yes, I had learnt how to cook because of my little fairy. After dinner, we tucked Gwyneth into her bed before going into the living room. Twinkle snuggled into my chest while we were on the couch. At midnight, she kissed Gwyneth on her forehead and me on the lips before disappearing.

Thirteen years later.
Gwyneth POV
Today was my eighteenth birthday. I should be happy but I was sad. My mom would not visit me again. I had already shifted into my wolf two years ago. I was a midnight black wolf with golden patterns on it. My wolf eyes were silver and gold just like my mom. I had been handed the alpha duties in front of my pack including my mom. All the alphas over the world had been invited. I would find my mate today. I sincerely hope that he is not an asshole.

My mom entered my room. "Gwyneth, I can't come to the party because I'm visible only to this pack. I'll have to leave. Remember, I'll always be here for you." I hugged her tightly and cried. "Now come on. Don't cry. I'll help you to get ready." I wiped my tears as my mom told me to take a bath while she would set the clothes for me. I came out and wore the dress that my mom took out, put my shoes and my earings on.

 I came out and wore the dress that my mom took out, put my shoes and my earings on

I kept a no make up look and let my hair down

I kept a no make up look and let my hair down. "Thank you mom," I said and hugged her before dad came and engulfed both of us into a bear hug. When we broke apart, mom said, "Christian, promise me that you'll not let her mate hurt her." "Oh, he won't dare. I'm gonna tear him to pieces before he can even hurt her." I chucked before saying, "I love you guys but don't worry. I"ll be enough to deal with an asshole." My mom smiled before disappearing. My dad and I went downstairs.

There was a beautiful cake in the middle. After cutting the cake, the alphas came to met me. Suddenly, I got that sweet smell of cookies and honey. "Mate!" My wolf Heather said. I turned around and saw none other than Giovani, that arrogant son of the teacher who had scolded me because I had beaten him. He snapped his eyes to me before shrugging and kissing a girl.

My heart broke into million of pieces at the same time. I got myself under control and let the party continued. When it was over and the guests were gone,I went into my room, removed my shoes and clothes before getting under the cove in my underwears. Why did I get him as a mate?

The end.

Happy New Year to you guys and your families. I hope that 2020 will bring a loads of happiness and that your wishes come to true.

I'm posting this chapter at exactly midnight. So it's officially 2020.

Well,this is the end of 'My abused mate." I hope that you enjoy this journey with Christian and Twinkle. Originally, I planned a sequel and I did write it. But unfortunately the sequel got copied by a famous writer on another site. So I had to take it down cause the writer's fans were attacking me through harsh words. You can read important notice for more details. I apologise for the inconvenience