Chapter 2

As I bent down to pick up a fallen glass, one of my father's friend gave me a slap on my butt making me turn around glaring at him. "Don't look at me like that babe! We paid a good sum of money for you." My eyes widened as I realised what they were talking about but before I could even move by one inch, I was thrown over a shoulder. "Let me go," I screamed but in vain. A few seconds later, I found myself chained to a bed in my underwear. I struggled but it was a waste of time. Out of the blue, his two companions arrived, naked in the room. I knew exactly what was going to happen so I screamed. "Sshhhh! No one is gonna hear you."

With those words, one of them ripped my panties apart while the other unhooked my bra. The blonde hair one entered me roughly without any warning making me wince in pain as I was a virgin and the other two roamed their hands on me shamelessly. I was ashamed as all these years, I had been saving myself for my mate but here I was, losing my virginity not being able to do anything. An hour later after being fully satisfied, they unchained me and let me go. I rushed to my room and slid into the bathtub. I locked the door of the bathroom not trusting anyone.

I scrubbed my skin wanting to get their feeling and scents off me and afterwards, I took my razor and made cuts on my arm. I had never self-harmed before but I had attempted to commit suicide a few time. Each time, I was interrupted. When the water was stained red and became cold,  I filled it again with fresh water and rinsed the blood before wrapping a towel around me but I collapsed on the bathroom floor itself. The next day when I woke up, I made up my mind that I could not live in this hell anymore. I opened the bathroom door, took my clothes and tied it around my left ankle before jumping out of the window, shifting in mid air. I ran until I heard a loud howl confirming that I had passed the border of the pack. In other words, I had trespassed the territory and now I was a rogue.