Chapter 20

Christian POV

I woke up with Night shouting in my head. "Christian, wake up! Time to make love to Twinkle!" "Seriously? Dickhead! That's all in your mind?" "Maybe?" I blocked him out and got up from the bed. I lifted the blanket and went under it just between Twinkle legs. She was wearing a nightie and had no panties on. Let me clear the confusion. I had changed her last night when we came home. I smirked and kissed my way up her thighs.

Sexual Content Below. You have been warned

Twinkle POV

Mmmm, that felt so good. I was in a dream. Christian was kissing my thighs. Suddenly, I felt something wet licking my pussy. Wait! That was not a dream. I opened my eyes and lifted the blanket. Christian was in between my legs. "Morning babe. What are- Oh shit!" I cried as he cut me off by attaching his mouth to my weeping pussy. He started by giving slow licks then he sped up. He took my clitoris in his mouth and sucked onto it making me climax at once. He lifted his head and smirked. "Already?" "Thank you! That's a dream coming true." "Don't thank me yet. Thank me when I'm over with you." What?

He got up and helped me onto my feet before laying down on the bed himself and pull me his face. He continued giving my sex attention. I started grinding on his face and he grabbed my hips to keep me in place. He pushed his tongue in and out my vagina. When I at least expected it, I started squirting. He held me tightly and lapped at my juiced as if it was nectar.
Sexual Content over for now.

I got up when he was over and sat beside him. "Christian? How were you able to wake up so early?" "Ummm, Isortofwentintoyourmindandsawwhatyouwantedmetodo," he said so quickly that it sounded like a mumble. "I'm sorry, could you please repeat that for me?" "I sort of went into your mind and saw what you wanted me to do. So Night woke me up." "Oh okay. Why did you went into my mind?" "You involuntarily moaned in your sleep so I was confused." "Oh okay," I answered. "Come on, let us take a bath." I got up and went along with Christian. He undressed me slowly looking at me well. Then he took off his clothes before filling the tub and we got in.

Sexual Content starts again.

Once we were settled into the bathtub. He pulled my back onto his chest and entered me from behind. "Chr-Christian," I screamed as he started to thrust into me. He used his right hand to grab my right boob and then used his other hand to play with ny clit. He knew that my clitoris was my most sensitive area. After a few slow and sensual thrusts , he picked up the speed. After a few more thrusts, we both came together.

Sexual Content over.

Two hours later
I exited the bathroom along with Christian. Wondering while we took so much time? Well, let us just say that after he made me climax for the first time, he didn't let me go. He made love to me in so many positions that I think no one would beat this record for decades maybe more than decades if I might say.

I put on a casual dress while Christian put on a pair of jeans and a shirt as usual. He gave me a peck on his lips before going into his office to do his work. Sighing, I sat down and placed a hand on my belly. There was already a bump. That's weird. Even werewolves started showing at one and half month. I closed my eyes and re opened them to find my mother in front of me.

"Mom," I said before hugging her. She hugged me back before asking, "How are you?" "I'm fine mom. Just a bit confused." "About what my dear?" "During pregnancy, werewolves start showing at one and half month so how come that I have a baby bump so soon. I have been preganant for only two weeks." "Dear, you are my daughter. Your pregnancy is gonna last only three months." "Oh okay. Thank you mom." "That was my duty dear. I'll see you soon." She disappeared. Around noon, I was hungry and went into the kitchen. To my surprise, there was nothing in the fridge.

I made my way towards Christian's office to ask him if I could go out to fetch something to eat. I knocked and went in. Christian was sitting pinching the bridge of his nose. "Babe, I'm hungry. Can I..." I got cut off by Christian who shouted, "What! I have my dad funeral this afternoon and all you care is about food." This news took me by shock. I didn't know that dad had passed away. Some tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Christian. I didn't..." He interrupted me again and shouted more loudly that earlier, "Jeez woman. Can't you leave me alone? All you think is about food. Are you not already fat enough?" I flinched at his tone and murdered a quick sorry before rushing out of the office as tears started flowing down my cheeks.

I went into the guest room and locked the door before slumping go the floor next to the door. My tears started to fall. I couldn't control them. Damn these hormones. They made me cry more. I continued crying until I fell darkness taking me over.

Christian POV

As soon as Twinkle rushed out of my office, I immediately regretted it. What had I done? She is pregnant and I shouted at her just because she was hungry. On the top of that, I told her she was fat. I was stressed because of my dad funeral. "Christian, go and find mate. Mate crying." "I know Night but it is my fault. I should leave her alone for some time." I could hear Twinkle's thoughts until suddenly I felt a pain in my head and I could not hear her thoughts anymore. "Mate sick! Go and get her." I ran as fast as I could and reached our bedroom but she was not there. I followed her scent and reached the guest room. I crashed the door open and went in where I find Twinkle on the floor. "Princess, wake up," I said shaking her a bit. When she didn't respond, I panicked and took her to the hospital. Alex came at once and examined her be for hooking her up to an IV and put on a breathing mask.

"What happened Alex?" "Was the Luna stressed over something?" "Actually, I was in my office preparing for my dad's funeral when she came and told me that she was hungry. I was stressed at that time so I snapped and yelled at her telling her that she could only think about food and that she was fat." Alex sighed before saying, "Alpha, she has taken a lot of stress. If you brought her here a minute later, she could have lost her life along with the baby." "When will she wake up?" "I don't know alpha. That completely depends on her body. She is in a coma for now but she'll wake up for sure. For now, you can go and attend David's funeral, I'll tell my assistant Rita to stay here until I come back. I'll just say my goodbye to David before coming back." I nodded and left going to the cemetery where everyone was already present. I went in front before speaking, "Dear pack members, we assemble here to say goodbyes to your ex-alpha alias my father who lost his life during the battle. Please pray for his soul and those who wish to say something may come forward," I ended my speech before going next to my mom. I hugged her and she cried. Some pack members including Alex and Jackson came forward to say their goodbyes before my father was cremated. Jackson approached me before asking, "Where is Twinkle?"

"She is in the hospital." "Hospital? Why?" "I was stressed becaus of all this and I snapped at her. She took a lot of stress which is the reason, she fell unconscious." Jackson glared at me before making his way towards the hospital while I was following behind. He left after one hour and I went into the ward. Princess, please wake up for me.

Two weeks later.

It has been two weeks since Twinkle went into a coma. I have been eating and showering not wanting her to worry more when she woke up. I did all my work from the hospital itself. I attend training thrice a week for three hours ecah time. I was currently beside Twinkle on my laptop.

A voice that I had been craving to hear for so long, gained my attention. "Christian?" I looked at Twinkle and saw that she was awake. I put m laptop down and gave her a glass of water which she quickly gulped down. "I'm sorry princess. I'm such an idiot." She cut me off with a kiss. "It's alright. I don't mind. I understand." I nodded and called Alex. He came and examined her. "I'll discharge you tomorrow Twinkle." I growled at the fact that he used her name but stopped when Twinkle said that she was the one who told him to call her by her name. "You'll have to be on bedrest for two weeks." He bowed in respect before going away. "Sleep princess. I'll be here when you wake up." She nodded and soon fell asleep. I drifted off asleep as well after some time.

Short chapter, I know but it was my best. Next chapter will be last and then there will be an epilogue. Thank you and enjoy.