Chapter 14

Twinkle POV
When I woke up, Christian was not in the bed. I could hear the faint sound of people talking. Christian had agreed that I could start training as from today. I showered and put on my training clothes before making my way downstairs.

Christian was going to scold me for wearing this but who cares? Weird right? Yesterday, I was the scared one and today I was defying an alpha command

Christian was going to scold me for wearing this but who cares? Weird right? Yesterday, I was the scared one and today I was defying an alpha command. "Good morning babe," I told Christian. "Morning princess," he said looking at my outfit with a raised eyebrow but then he shrugged his shoulders before continuing his conversation with the two unknown men. Jackson waved at me and I did the same before proceeding to make my coffee. My day can't start without a cup of coffee since Christian had taken me out for coffee one day. Coffee is awesome and indescribable. I made a cup for Christian as well before handing it to him. "Thanks." I smiled in response before continuing to drink my coffee. At a time, Christian and Jackson went away to discuss something important leaving me alone with those two. The two unknown men continued to look at me up and down with lust in their eyes which made me uncomfortable. I cowered back only to hit a rock hard chest. The scent told me that it was Christian. Mint and mango was his scent. He must have felt my uneasiness through the bond as he asked through the mindlink, "What's wrong princess?" "Ummm..." "Princess, don't hesitate." "Those two men are looking at me with lust evident in their eyes. It makes me uncomfortable." He turned to face those two before speaking, "Cole! Adam! Stop staring at your luna with lust otherwise you'll have your neck snapped in no time because if you forgot, her mate that is I'm here and her big brother is also here." To make them understand that he was serious, Jackson and him growled at the same time. "Sorry alpha. Sorry luna." I nodded and Christian told them to go away. "Jackson, I'll meet you on the training field. You can go." Jackson bowed his head and went outside. "Why did you send them away if you were discussing something important?" "Nothing is more important than you princess. Anyway, they do not have the right to stare at you." "Awwww. You are cute. By the way, it's time to go for training." "Is it?" "Yes, it is. Now get up," I said before going outside. "The weakling is arriving," I heard someone saying. I turned my head and saw an unknown girl. Now who is this bitch? Christian came out and she went jogging up to him before kissing him on the lips. Christian didn't kiss back but didn't push her away as well. What the fuck is he playing at? My emotions? I tied my hair into a pony tail before starting to do sit ups and push ups angrily Christian was talking with that bitch. "Sweety? Do you know who is that mother fucker?" "I don't Shine. Otherwise she would not have been alive." "Give Christian the silent treatment. He deserves it this time." "Ok."

I finished two hundred pushups and one hundred sit ups when Jackson interrupted me. "Angel, can I talk with you?" "Sure teddy bear." I got up and followed him into the house but not before taking a glance at Christian who was hugging that girl. Once inside, serious things started. "So, Angel mind telling me about yesterday and the keeper thing." "Yes right. Well mom was the moon goddess. I found it soon after you left. I'm the guardian of wolves and angels while you are the keeper of our abode in other words, the protector of our abode. It is said in the diary of mom where she wrote everything that when our time comes that is when my child or children and yours will have their first kid, we'll be call to our abode. That is in our true home in heaven but we'll be able to visit the earth each month for one week. Now, you also have powers which I'll teach you to control. I was able to learn how to control mine because of the details but dad found the diary and tore it to pieces. First of all, you'll have to change the colour of your wolf when fighting off in wolf form rogues or bad persons etc. If they found out about us, we'll be in great danger. It's really easy to change the colour of your wolf. You just have to concentrate hard in what colour you want your wolf in which id either black or brown before shifting. You have to concentrate for at least a minute for the first time but then, you'll be able to change it in the fraction of seconds." At the same time, an alarm rang. "What is that?" "Rogues attack." "Concentrate Jackson in changing the colour of your wolf. There is enough space." He concentrated and succeeded. "Great, come on let us go."