Chapter 15

[This chapter contains sexual content but I already put a warning where it will start and where it ends. So those who are not at ease will be able to skip that part.]

Twinkle POV
The next day, I woke up in the arms of Christian around 09.00 as the fight from yesterday had exhausted me. It was my favourite way of waking up in the morning for now at least. If I speak the truth, my favourite way of waking up would be with Christian eating me out but that was too far from happening as he slept till late. I unwrapped his arms around me before going to the bathroom. Christian had told me to get ready as he was going to take me out somewhere for lunch.

Once I was ready which was at 10

Once I was ready which was at 10.15, I waited for Christian to wake up. Not exactly waited, I went to the kitchen and arranged the plates and utensils that we left to dry, in the cupboard. When I finished, it was already 10.45 am. I went back upstairs and noticed that Christian was still asleep. "Babe. Wake up. It's already 10.45 and I'm already dressed for lunch." He shot up at once and rushed to the bathroom. Thirty minutes later, he came out dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt. "Ready princess?" I raised an eyebrow before speaking, "I have been ready since one hour." I turned away putting an angry face.

"Princess, please forgive me. I'm a sleepy head. Sorry?" "I forgive you. Now, let us go. I'm famished." We went to the garage. When I went in, my jaw fell to the floor. Freaking hell. How could he have so many cars? He had 2 Ferraris, 3 audis, 1 motorcycle, 2 Lamborghinis and 2 trucks. "Which one princess?" I pointed to one of the Audi which was a grey metallic colour. He nodded and opened the door for me to get in. Such a gentleman. He got in after me and started driving. Around fifteen minutes later, we reached a restaurant. "Christian, isn't that expensive?" "You are all worth it princess. Come on. Let us go in." We went inside and met a girl who looked like 17 at the front desk. She looked up and stared at Christian for a bit too long. "Yes, what can I do for you sir?" she asked completely ignoring me. "I booked a table." "Table for one Sir?" "Excuse me. Can't you see that I'm here?" I snapped at her making her glare at me and Christian chuckled. "Could you please wait for your turn madam." "Anyway, sir you didn't answer my question. Table for one?" "No, table for ten." I snapped back. "In case you didn't notice, I'm with him." "Sir, could you tell me who's that bitch with no manners?" This time, Christian flared up. "She's my girlfriend, soon to be wife. Now, you better start looking for a new job as you are going to be fired." She indicated us our table and we went to sit down. "So soon to be wife?" "Yes, I'll propose to you one day." I smiled. After like 5 minutes, we were ready to order. A waiter came and asked what was our choice. We ordered an extra large pizza Hawaiian and he went away. "Princess?" "Hmmm?" "Why are you so hot?" So many boys are looking at you and I want to rip their heads off." "Babe, I'm only yours and it doesn't matter if they look. They are only humans." After some time, the pizza arrived and we ate it. More like Christian ate it. I was eating more but still I had a small appetite. Christian paid the bill before going to see the manager where he complained about that girl on the front desk. I had told him not to do so but he wouldn't listen.