Chapter 18

Hello readers. Here I am. Back with another chapter. Brace yourself because I didn't rate the story as mature for nothing.

Twinkle POV
A few days later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few days trying to convince myself that I had to forgive Christian for a last time, I finally decided to return home today. Saying my goodbyes to mom and dad at around noon, I went towards Christian's house. Well, my house too. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door waiting for Christian or one of the maid to open the door. Soon, the door was opened and Christian was standing in front of me. His hair was dishevelled, bags under his eyes and puffy eyes gave it away that he had not been taking care of himself.

Why had I stayed away for so long? I was responsible for his state. "Sweetheart, you are too kind. He committed a mistake and you left him. He decided not to take care of himself when he could have." "You are saying this because you are my wolf." "Do you trust me honey?" "Of course, I trust you Shine." "So don't doubt yourself." She stopped the conversation and I turned my attention back to Christian. "Princess, is that really you? No it's not you. It is only an illusion." "It's really me Christian," I said cupping his face. He hugged me tightly before breaking into cries. "Sshh. Stop crying. I'm here." "I'm sorry. I should never had betrayed you." "It's okay. I forgive you. Come on. Let us go inside."

I took his hand in mine before going straight into the bedroom. He sat down on the edge of the bed and I straddled him before kissing him passionately. He kissed back at first before stopping and pulling away. "What happened?" "I don't deserve you. Not after what I did." "Hey. Hey. Don't blame yourself. You are forgiven. Come on. Get some sleep," I said. I sat on the bed with my back facing the headboard and he put his head on my lap just like a little kid. I patted his head slowly and gently until he felt asleep. After some time, I felt asleep. When I woke up, it was already four in the afternoon. I was still in the same position and Christian was still asleep.

I turned my head to the side and bit my bottom lip to stop a hiss of pain. Shit! I had sprained my neck because of this position. Christian was really tired and I could not wake him up for the stack of paperworks that had to be done so I lifted his head carefully before putting a pillow below his head. I changed into a skirt and blouse to be more comfortable and quickly brushed my teeth and went into the office. Sitting down, I stared doing the paperworks.

A few of them were about how to manage the pack expenses for which I wrote down a simple idea. I jotted down the fact that even if we were the biggest pack, we had to have money for reserve for after an attack in case everything was destroyed. So I considered the fact, that instead of having luxurious and sports cars that we didn't use, we could sell them and buy second hand vehicles. Not all of them but at least a few of the luxurious vehicles had to go. Other paperworks were mainly about pack alliances and how much we would provide for the pack budget. A few hours later, the clock struck eight and I realised that it was past dinner time. Getting up, I went into the bedroom where Christian was still asleep. I shook him slightly and his eyes fluttered open. "Hey princess." "How are you feeling now Christian?" "Better." I nodded and immediately regretted it. I winced in pain and Christian at once asked me what was wrong. "Don't worry. Just a neck sprain. Anyway, come on. Let us go downstairs and eat. Afterwards, you can go back to sleep." "I gave paperworks to do. "I already did them." I dragged him out of the room and down the stairs. I made mash potatoes and deep fried two pieces of chicken before putting the curry on the table along with bread. Christian took his quantity and I was going to do the same when he stopped me.

"I'm going to feed you," he answered my unsaid question and he fed me and I did the same. As soon as we finished eating, I straddled him. "I need you Christian. Please. I need you inside me," I said biting his earlobe making him groan. "Well, your wish is exhausted," he answered before grabbing my hips and setting me on the kitchen counter. "Here?" "Yes, here. Don't worry princess. That's not the only place where I want to fuck you. After this, I'm gonna fuck you against the wall." I shivered as he said that.

Sexual Content Below. You have been warned.

He ripped my blouse and bra in one swift movement and kissed his way down until my breasts before taking one of my nipples in his mouth. He wrapped one of his arm around my waist and he let his other arm go down my belly until he grabbed my skirt and panties together and slid the off my legs. He was fully clothed while I was naked. I felt exposed and tried to cover me. "Don't. I already seen you and touched you."

Soon, he was stark naked and was fingering me. Pumping in and out and repeating the action. "Ah- Fu-Fuck," I said as I climaxed. "Hmmmm, yummy," he said licking his fingers. That made me shiver. It was so erotic. Grabbing my ass cheeks, he lifted me and took me to the bedroom. "What happened to fucking me on the kitchen counter?" "Changed my mind. Now, come on. Sit with your back facing the head board. Lift your knees and spread your legs as wide as you can." Without hesitation, I did so and he dived towards my weeping pussy.

Lapping at it like a thirsty animal, he them circled my clit with his tongue before sliding his tongue in and out. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I pulled him as close as I could to my wet mound and I could almost feel his smirk while he continued eating me out. I could feel myself coming. "Ummm, daddy. I need more." He pinched my clit and I erupted like never. He kept me in place and drank all my juice. "You are a good girl. Continue calling me daddy and I'll make you climax as hell. Now, next position. Get on your hands and knees and legs apart as usual."

As soon as I was in position, he entered me in one rough movement and started moving. He grabbed my hair which was in a ponytail and pull my head back. "Ugh! Daddy! Harder. I need more." He started pounding like a freaking monster inside me while he grabbed my hair with one hand and used the other to satisfy my breasts. Soon, we both came and he removed his dick from me and letting his cum flow on my back. "That was awesome," I said breathless. "I'm not over yet with you princess."

He turned me on my back and entered me again pounding recklessly into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hips to meet with his thrusts. My nails were surely piercing his back but who cares? "Come on princess. Cover my dick with your sweet milk," he said before sucking on my mark. After a few thrusts, I finally came and he released his hot seed inside me just as he had done for the first time.

Sexual Content over.

He let himself plop on the bed on my side and gave me a kiss. "So, princess. I never asked you but how do you like my dick?" I started coughing and he rubbed my back while laughing. Time for revenge. "Hmmmm, it's okay but I have seen better." His eyes turned black showing that Night got control. "Night," I said still breathless. "Who will have the honour to die by my hands?" he asked. "No one. I was just kidding." Christian took control again.

"Never make a joke like this." "I won't," I answered giving a peck to his lips. Snuggling closer to him, I realised that my neck was alright. "Christian?" "Yes." "I just realised that sex is a good cure for neck sprain. My neck is already back to normal." "Hmmmm. Then I should fuck you each time you got pain." I giggled before letting myslef fall asleep. My sleep didn't last long as I felt the link of someone in the pack stopping. Someone had died. Christian realised it as well and we got dressed before making our way through the crowd.

Thatse bastards had killed another pack member. It was none other that Brittany. She might have hurt me but she did not deserve a fate like this. In red ink, a message was written on the window. "We are coming. Prepare your pack. You are next Luna." It ended with the initials 'BSP'.

The woman who I supposed to be Brittany's mother walked towards me. "Luna, can't you revive her back?" Oh yes! I probably could. "I'll try," I answered and knelt down repeating the process that I had done last time. Surely, I succeeded and I heard her heart beating. I smiled but I had gotten my hopes on too soon. At the same time, an arrow came from God knows where and pierced straight through her heart. The blood splattered on me and I was disgusted. "Sorry," I said before going inside and sinking into the bathtub. I scrubbed my skin until it was red to get rid of the blood. I turned the water temperature to the highest.

"Princess!" Christian yelled and took me out of the bathtub before wrapping a soft towel around me. "What were you doing princess?" "It's all because of me. I may have gotten stronger in term of physical health but I'm still weak mentally. It is all because of me. I should surrender." "No! I'll die to keep you safe but you won't surrender," he said before helping me into a new pair of clothes. Putting me under the soft, squishy covers, he held me tightly, my head facing his chest. We had to do something. I can't let the people suffer because of me. That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

It's still Friday in Mauritius so for me, I was able to update on the day, I promised. Prepare yourself for some drama in the next chapter.