Chapter 19

Two weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christian POV

It was midnight. Twinkle was deep asleep, sprawled on my chest. She was on her stomach and her core was directly on my dick. She moved and I stiffened. She was changing positions and that made my dick hard as a stone. "Night. Help." "I can't horny man." At the same time, the war alarm went off and Twinkle jerked awake falling on the floor.

I got up, helped her up and we both went out still in our pyjamas. Everyone was already out in their wolf form. Jackson came towards me and said, "Christian, the culprits are here. I already sent the children who didn't train and the pregnant women along with the old persons in the safe house and it us being guarded by 20 fighters." "Good, come one. Let us go and set those bastards in their right mind." Twinkle and Jackson shifted not bothering or change their wolves' colour as those bastards already knew about them. I went forward and shouted at none other the rogues' leader and Blue Sky Pack's leader, alpha Shawn.

"What do you want?" "You already know. Give us the girl and we let you in peace." I growled out loudly before shifting and hell broke loose. Half of my warriors accompanied by Jackson attacked the Blue Sky Pack while the other half, Twinkle and I attacked the rogues pack. Hours flew by and the number of diminished along with my warriors. Now, there were only thirty-one rogues including their leader, forty warriors and Alpha of Blue Sky Pack and finally in my pack, five thousand members had die leaving ten thousand excluding Twinkle and I.

Shawn shifted and said, "We want a fair war. You against me and Twinkle against the rogues' leader. "Christian, accept it!" "Okay." I shifted and accepted before going back into my wilf form. I attacked him savagely and bit his stomach. He threw me on a tree and I growled. Jumping on him, I pierced his stomach and took out his heart before turning my attention to Twinkle.

Twinkle POV

The rogues's leader threw me against a tree and I slumped down the tree. "Sweetheart, give me control." I passed control to Shine and she attacked him savagely. Clawing and biting, she made sure that he was bleeding to hell. After some time, we were both bleeding but in the end, I emerged victorious. I shifted and ran toward Christian before hugging him. He quickly slid a shirt on my body before hugging me back and turning me in such a way that his back was towards the rogues's leader.

My eyes opened wide. The leader had a gun and he fired. Just before the bullet could touch Christian, I switched position with Christian and the bullet entered my back. "Twinkle!" I let myself fall into the arms of Christian gasping for air. "Hold on Twinkle," he said before roaring some incomprehensible words to some warriors before I fell myself being lifted and I drifted into darkness.

Christian POV
Twinkle had saved my life as she always does. "Alex! Help your luna." Alex came out with some doctors and took her inside the operation threatre. "Let me in." "I can't Alpha. You are going to distract us." I slumped down onto the chair outside the room and my mom came towards me. There was something wrong with her as well. Where was dad?

"Mom. Where is dad?" She just looked at me with sad eyes. "No. Please tell me it's not the truth." Her tears started to flow uncontrollably. Why do all bad things happen to my family only? First dad, now Twinkle is in danger. I hugged my mom and tried to calm her down. She fell asleep after an hour of crying and I ordered some warriors to take her back to my house. Instructing clearly, that two warriors should be inside the room and five outside. Jackson came and sat down next to me. "How is she?" "I don't know Jackson. I have to tell you something." "Tell me." "I had cheated on her a few weeks ago and she had cursed me that when time comes, she'll die. Please tell me this is not the time." "YOU DID WHAT?" Jackson yelled. Okay. I'm done for.

Jackson POV
How did he dare to cheat on my sister? I grabbed his collar and threw him on the floor before starting to beat the shit out of him. His nose was bleeding and his lips were busted. "STOP!" I turned around and saw Alex. Getting up, I helped Christian to get up as well. "Sorry," I said. "It's alright. I deserved it."

Christian POV
"Alex, what happened?" "We were able to save our luna. You'll have to take extra precautions with her alpha. She's in a vulnerable state." I raised an eyebrow confused.

"Our luna is bearing the next alpha of this pack." Upon hearing this, I smiled widely and rushed towards the ward where Twinkle was. She was awake. "Hey princess." "Babe, are you alright?" "Princess, you are the one who got shot not me. I have some news for you." "Good or bad?" "Both. Which one do you want to hear first?" "Bad." "Well, the bad news is that you'll be accompanied by a guard every single second except when you are in the bathroom and with me of course." "What! I don't need a babysitter." "Don't worry. The person who will be with you is none other than Jackson. And the good news is..."

I paused waiting for her reaction. "Come on, tell me," she whined. "We are gonna have a baby." "Really?" Twinkle asked starting to cry. "Yes but why are you crying?" "These are tears of happiness, silly. We are finally going to have our own family. Our small, happy family."

"Princess, you cursed me remember?" Her smile dropped. "I did." "Isn't there a way of removing the curse?" "Wait. I'll call the moon goddess." I nodded and she closed her eyes muttering some words. After a few moments, a bright light appeared and a woman dressed in silvery clothes appeared. It was the moon goddess. I bowed my head in respect.

"Rise my son." I looked up and took the hand of Twinkle. "Why did you summon me my daughter?" "Mom, I wanted to know if there is any way of taking back the curse that I gave to Christian?"

The moon goddess slowly shook her head before speaking, "My daughter,the curse can't be taken back but seeing your love, I can grant you a gift. After your death, you or should I say your soul will be able to go on earth at your house where Christian can hold you, hug you and do anything and you'll be able to do the same and hold your child. Your soul will be allowed to do so once each week until Christian die and your child becomes of legal age." "Thank you," Twinkle and I said in unison.

The moon goddess disappeared. "Christian, come here and lay next to me," Twinkle said making place. I did as she said and she placed her head on my chest. She fell asleep and still in her sleep, she let out a moan. What was she thinking? I went into her mind and what I saw there shocked me.

She was thinking about me eating her out in the morning which would wake her up. I made her climax twice by eating her out. The first time when she wakes up to see me and the second time, her pussy was on my face. Then, I proceeded to make love to her in the shower in loads of position. I get out of her mind and my face became red. Oh well. If that what she wants, she is gonna get it. I mindlinked Alex. "Alex, can I take your luna home?" "Hmmm, yes Alpha but make sure that she does not perform any tiring exercise." "Thank you." Cutting off the mindlink, I lifted her and wrapped a blanket around her before taking her home and setting her on the bed. Tonorrow would be the best morning of her life. As they say, you should be careful of what you wish for. With a smirk, I fell asleep.

Hello everybody. Well I did promise to yodate yesterday afternoon and I know that I'm a day late. I was really tired yesterday so I didn't update. Anyway, I know that this chapter is short and boring but I promise that the next chapter will be interesting with a loads of hot stuff in it. 😉😉 Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

By the way,an important news, this story will be coming to an end soon. Maybe one or two chapters more and an epilogue.