02

YOUR POV

I'm sitting with Michy (my best friend) talking about all the random stuff in the world.

"There is this cute guy." She goes off. And there it is, the boys.

"Is it Oikawa?" I ask. She shuttered in response.

"He is cute but nope. AND OH SHIT." She said in a panicked tone. I look in her direction but only to see a turnip top.

"Pfft- turnip top?" I ask and a giggle. She shoved me as I wiped tears from my eyes.

"Well he isn't bad." She said quietly hiding in her hands. I tap her on the shoulder as people gave her weird stares.

"Well he is really nice." She said. But then her eyes widened.

"You need to help me Y/n! Please please. I really don't want to lose him." She begged. God dam it.

"Well I don't know about me helping." I mumbled off. She took out a few notes and scribbles a few words on it.

"I wanna become friends with him."

KUNIMI POV

"D-Dude um s-so a girl talked to me today." And great Kindaichi is stuttering.

"Ok and?"

"And she is at the table across from us."He said while pointing. I take a glance to see a girl with L/n.

"Her name is Michy Rain. She is in my class. And damn she is pretty." He said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes at his comment as I take another look at her.

"So her huh." I say. Me and L/n have a small eye contact then nodded. You know what I'm done with this shit.

I stood up pushed in my chair and walked over to them. I can feel Kindaichis fear as I walk over but as his friend since middle school, a guy has to do what a guys gotta do.

I walk over standing next to the table facing this girl.

"Hey." She said nervously. While I go straight to the point.

"Ok so my friend over there. The turnip top yeah so he wants your number. He said you guys were in the same class and stuff but he is to much of a coward to ask."

God I said a lot. She looked very happy but nervous as she wrote her number on a paper and walked over to him herself.

"Hey Kunimi did you know?" L/n asked.

"Yeah the only reason I kinda came here is because my friend kinda likes her. Don't tell her that I said that." I say while sitting down at the table.

We both watched our very pink faced friends talk to each other in a tiny bit of laughter.

"Since our friends are clueless and stuff let's try to get them together. Cuz my friend is kinda hopeless." She said while I chuckled.

"Yeah. My friend needs help. So as the good friends we are we gotta help them." I say as she nodded in agreement.

"Here is my number Kunimi. We are gonna exchange anyway because of school work but I really want to be friends." She said while handing me a slip of paper.

Then the bell ring as we said our goodbyes. And a small smile formed on my face. I feel great. I really don't know why though.

YOUR POV

God Michy won't shut up. I'm happy for her but damn get a grip. She seems so bubbly. God this boy better not play her. Me and Kunimi were texting about them trying to get them together.

Kunimi: My friend has been so lovey Dover the whole day what did your friend do to him

Me: my friend? Your guy made her bubbly all day!

Kunimi: it hurts to see them crushing on each other.

Me: yeah really

Kunimi: I got an idea

Me: what?

Kunimi: I really don't want him to be lovey dovey right now because it's interrupting practice

Me: practice

Kunimi: we both play volleyball

Me: ok hit me with it

Kunimi: I'm inviting you and her to our official match.

I smiled at the great idea. God Michy would be so happy! And for some reason it made me happy

Me: that's great. We would be there

After that I told Michy we were invited to the match.

"Haha why would I go. And why is this so sudden." She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes as I sat next to her.

"Well I have a friend who is playing on the team but I know certain someone is playing as well." I say as I was forming a heart with my hands. She looks away in blush as she got hit with realization.

"F-fine I will go. Damn it Y/n!" She exclaimed while shaking me. I laugh as her panicked rises.

God Kunimi Kindaichi is gonna flip.

KUNIMI POV

"So Rain is coming." I say out of nowhere making him spit out water.

"wHat-" He stuttered as I put down my own water.

"I invited her." I say while his soul leave his body.

"Why would you do that!" He exclaimed.

"If you won't make a move I'm doing it for you." I say as coach calls us back.

"Damn it Kunimi."