20

Flash back YOUR POV

"You should study a bit more L/n. You got a D- on last weeks assignment and if you keep this up you grades are gonna drop." I dropped my head on my desk with a groan.

Today wasn't my day.

"L/n I just thought that no one likes you."

This week wasn't my week

Sometimes the world doesn't revolve around you.

It's natural

Flash back over

I stayed alone at home on the weekends. My family left me alone saying I was responsible enough while Hiro stayed at a friends house.

I don't mind. I didn't want to
"Hey L/n." There was a knock at the front door. It was Kuni waiting outside. I just slid and put my back against the door.

I didn't want him seeing me like this.

"Hey are you ok? I'm worried about you." His voice said in worry.

"I'm fine."

"No you are not. I can tell, I'm not oblivious." He stated.

"Leave me alone please." I said as I was about go back to my room.

"WAait- please wait." He called me back.

"Y-you know about the nick name thing. I finally found a nick name for you." I didn't reply as he sighed.

"Please just open the door."

"No."

"L/n please I want to talk to you." He begged. I heard him slide down the door. Wouldn't he just go home? It's like 9pm at night.

"Please kitten?" His voice squeaked. My face broke out in blush at the words. Kitten?

"The nickname I want to call you is-" I opened the door before he could finish.

I saw him dressed sorta nice. He wore a button up and black jeans. He was holding flowers that were (favorite color).

I covered my face at the sight.

"I want to call you my girlfriend." He said while gripping the flowers.

"I've liked you since you came by at the gym. To give me back my not book." He said as I dropped down to ground in joy.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he put the flowers next to me.

"Yes I'm fine!" I said while wiping my eyes. He wiped  a tear and looked at me.

"So..." He said while his eyes wandered off.

"I like you too... YES." I said while hugging him. He hugged me back as I nuzzled into his neck. I felt him smile so I looked at him with mine.

"Come inside." I said. He nodded and went inside my house. I closed and locked the door and saw him just adjusting the flowers.

I stood beside him looking at the plant.

"They are beautiful." I said admiring the flowers.

"Just like you." He replied. My face went pink as he had a smile.

I gave him a hug and lead him to my bed which turned into a cuddling session. But this cuddle felt different. I put my face in his chest, I heard his heart beat.

"L/n.. are you asleep?" He mumbled. I didn't answer.

"Oh... even though you won't here this but I really just hope you know that Im glad I met you. I'm glad you walked into the gym, I'm glad that I lost my notebook." He confessed. I tried to not squeal but I moved a little to fast.