08

I woke up in a bed that wasnt mine.

I panicked quietly because I can tell it was still night time. I saw on the floor a snoring Kunimi. I smiled at his cute face. Wait what no- forget about that.

Why is he so nice? He didnt have to do this for me. I looked at him for a few more seconds and looked at my phone.

It was 4:38 am. I groaned as I strerched a bit.

"Its too early for this." I mumbled. I scratched my head and sat up with my back against the back board. I took a look around the room which was a little visable because of the dim lighting.

"Hey why are you awake?" I hear a small voice say. I look to see Kunimi awake rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you awake?" I say back. He sits up with his arms crossed.

"Im thirsty." He said while grabbing the water on his desk. He chugged it then threw it. It almost hit his guitar but instead made a crunching noise.

"Now answer my question." His voice was raspy and honeslty it was kinda hot.

"I dont know? Im kinda cold." I said. I really was shivering. I guess he was lazy but he shrugged. He stood up and sat next to me.

I felt the heat radiating from him. He was warm. I slowly felt sleepy and dozed off slowly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to be embraced by a warm figure. Arms wrapped around me pulling me closer to this person.

Then I was hit with realization. Kunimi snores softly as he was sleeping. I look up to see his face. It was calm. He was sleeping with his lips a tiny bit apart. I felt the heat rush to my face as I realize I was staring.

I quickly looked away embarrassed. What if he caught me? I'm in a bed with a guy of course I'm embarrassed. I try not to look at him until i hear soft voice.

"Go to sleep." I hear him in a mumbled tone.

"Its way too early L/n." He opens his eyes to look straight at me but his eyes widdened in shock. We were extremely close together.

He unwraps his arns from me the warmth leaving my body.

"Sorry about that." He said in a blank voice.

"I-ts f-fine." I stuttered. I awkwardly smiled at him and sat up. I rubbed my face then got out of the bed. I felt the cold floor and started tippy toeing.

"Hey L/n."

"Yeah."

"Are you gonna go home now?" He asked. I checked the time. It was 6:09

"Yeah actually. My mom might be worried." I say. He nods and stood up.

"Ok then." We walk to his front door as quiet as possible until I heard a man from I think the kitchen.

"Akira what are you doing awake it's too early." The man I assume it's his dad. Dang he has the same tone as Kunimi.

"Yeah yeah just a minute." He said trying to get me out the door.

"Good bye L/n. See you at school or whatever." He said waving. I get on the porch and smile and wave.

"Good bye. Now go back to bed. It's still dark." I say walking along. He nods and closes the door.

I sigh and walk down to my house. God I miss his warm ness.

WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?

I break into blush covering my face while I walk. I groaned at the cold and finally made it home.

I knocked on the door hoping someone would open it. My younger brother opened it with a yawn.

"Where were you?" He yawned out. I got inside and pat him on the head.

"I stayed at a friends house." I say taking off my coat. It was warm inside but I still was shivering.

"Michys?" He asked. I shook my head while he was confused.

"Don't worry about it."

KUNIMI POV

"Who was that Akira?" My dad asked. He had coffee in his hand.

"A friend. She forgot her keys and I couldn't leave her outside." I say. He took a sip and nods.

"I raised a gentleman. That's nice of you." He said. I shrugged and poured myself a cup. Damn it's too early.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had to go to practice and it was too early in the morning. I walked with Kindaichi on the way while he told me about his night.

"Dude Im so happy. I cant belive that actually happened!" He said excited. I nod as I walked.

"Thats good. Me and L/n danced." I say. We made it to the gym and everyone was just setting up.

"You danced? Thats a suprise." The turnip said patting me on the back. Oikawa looked suprised as well.

"You danced last night? Thats a shock." He said as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I did but only because my friend was upset." I say. They all dont buy it and brush it off with okays.

"Still a shocker." After that I had flashbacks. Her resting her head on my chest. She also slow danced with me. Honestly I enjoyed the time we spend together.

"At least you didnt act so awkward when Rain confessed." I talked back at Kindachi. He froze and broke down into redness.

"Sh-shut up." He said taking off his jacket.

"Ha get that puuu saaayyyy!" Matsun and Makki yelled together.