07

I ran.

These girls kept yelling at me. I didn't hear any of it because my mind set focused on getting away.

The noise came back all so suddenly. I realized that I was crying. Softly crying.

I didnt want anyone to see me. I head towards the door feeling a bomb ticking. I sniffled and hiccuped trying to get the door open. I tugged then it finally opened.

I found a clear spot on this drck thing and sat down. Then I started to break down. Scientists do say crying and holding it in is bad for you. I cried enough to let it all out but for no one to hear me until.

"L/n." A voice said. I didnt reply. I just shuffled away on the ground.

"L/n are you alright?" The voice said again. I took a peek through the holes in my arms to see Kunimi.

I tried to stop crying to say I wae fine but I couldnt. I just sobbed infront of him.

"Hey hey please dont cry?" He said sitting next to me. I looked up at him with my tear streamed face. His arms at his side and sorta worried face.

"Please dont cry." He said in a calm voice. I lep out at him wrapping my arms around his neck. I couldnt take it. It hurts so much.

I put my head on his shoulder sniffling stopping my tears.

"L/n dont hold it in." He said while rubbing my back. I hiccupped and sniffled on his shoulder until I pulled away.

"Im sorry." I apologized. I got off him and sat next to him. He shrugged as put his hands down next to him.

"Its ok L/n. Now what happened?" He asked. It all came back to me on what happend earliar. I touched the side of my face where she slapped me.

Kunimi looked at it suspicous then got a napkin. I furrowed my brows as he put cold water on it then on my face. He wiped the tear streaks of then the mark.

"Does it hurt?" He asked while rubbing the wet napkin on?

"No." I soflty said. He nods then continues.

"Why did you go outside?" I couriosly asked. Then I realize how quiet it is outside.

"Its too loud and reeks inside." He sighed. He puts down the napkin and looks at me straight in the eye. My face turns a light shade of red as I look at him.

"It really does." I say in a laughing tone. I looked at the window to see a couple dancing and having fun while I cry.

I lean on the wall facing the sky. It was dark and had white specks.

"Sometimes the outdoors isnt bad right." I say looking up, pointing at the stars.

"Yeah." He said soflty. It felt so right. Calming even.

I heard the music loud enough for it to come out the window. Kunimi and I just looked up at the stars.

I leaned on his shoulder and suprisingly he let me. He was warmer than I thought.

"Do you wanna go back inside?" He asked. He seemed tired.

"Not really." I said. I sighed and got off his shoulder. I crossed my arms and look at him. The music changed to a slow one. You can hear people slow dancing. I was still sniffling and he knew I was still a bit upset.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked. A even darker red came onto my face. I nod as I stand up with him. A smile formed on my face.

The music was slow and calm. I grabbed his hand unsure as we got into a position. It was calm and seemed too perfect. We danced to the beat.

"Hey thank you for earliar Kunimi." I say looking up at him. He twirled me then spoke.

"Its no problem L/n. Plus I would hate to see you cry." He softly said. I held his hand tighter then relaxed. It was getting late as I put my head on his chest, feeling his heart. We eventually stop from being tired and scoot against the wall. I leaned my head back and looked at the sky still seeing the bright stars.

I can tell Kunimi was tired and was about to fall asleep. I felt the same so we similtaniously fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
KUNIMI POV

I woke outside with L/n leaning on my shoulder. She was breathing slowly but shivering. It was cold outside but the party seemed to die down. I checked my phone and it was 2:48 in the morning.

I groaned as I stretched my arms and carefully made sure L/n wasnt on my shoulder. I stood up and stretch to hear a groaning L/n.

"Hey what time is it?" She groaned. She stood up stretching her back.

"2:50. Lets go back home." I sighed out. We got back in the house and walked out. There were people passed out on the floor and on the couch.

We went to the sidewalk tired and grumpy but how else are we getting home? Its to late for this. God Im tired. I yawned as I looked at the stones.

"Kunimi.... Im tired." She mumbled. I grabbed her arm so she wouldnt fall.

"You gotta go home L/n." I said in a soft tone. She yawned as she opened her eyes sleepily. Is she sleep walking? I nudged her and she regained conciousness.

"Huh?... Oh." She said sleepily. We walked past the flowers. I had to sorta carry and drag her but it was a smooth walk.

"Hey we are close." I say while nudging her. She groaned as a response. I knocked on the door and no one answered.

"Do you have keys?" I ask. She checked her pockets then slaps her face.

"I forgot to even bring them." She groaned. I sigh and grab her arm.

"Hey where are we-" She stammered.

"My house. Its too cold for me to leave you outside so your staying over at mine." I cut her off. She lookdd takenback but nods.

I unlock my door and let her inside. I close the door as quietly as possible. Partying is not for me.

I heard snores from my parents room. I sighed as I lead L/n to my room.

"You can sleep on my bed." I say making myself a bed on the floor. My mom said its rudr leave a guest sleeping on the floor.

"Are you sure. Im fine sleeping on the floor." She said unsure. I shrug and lie down on the floor. Im to tired to change chlothing.

"Yeah yeah. Just go to sleep L/n" I closed my eyes actually wanting to enjoy my sleep.

"Oh-um goodnight Kunimi." She said while sorta tucking me in. She thought I was asleep, really I was just about to. I slighty smiled when she said that.

I feel warm.