04

KUNIMI POV

Damn it Kindaichi!!!

"Are you thinking about Rain?" I ask out of no where.

"M-maybe dang it she is in my mind." He said while hitting his head.

"Well focus!" Coach yells. We both straighten up in suprise.

"Sorry!" Kindaichi yells. I just roll my eyes while beads of sweat fall down my face.

"So I saw you guys walk to the music shop." Kindaichi started.

"And?" I really wanted to keep this short.

"I felt something. You two have a connection." He said. I nearly chocked on air.

"Well I dont know dude. Maybe its just me."

YOUR POV

"EEEEE I SHIP IT." Michy exclaims.

"What do you mean?" I really didnt know. She had a glimmer in her eye.

"You and Kunimi. You guys seem like you have bonded."

"Sorta. Its kinda hard to explain." I really didnt want to tell her about our plan. But she seemd very curious.

"Well me and Kindaichi were talking about it. Its weird for you guys to leave." I scoff at her words.

"Just dont worry about it."

TIME SKIP TO THE INTERHIGH PELIMINAIRES

"Come on lets go!" Michy exclaimed. Today was the day of the game. To be honest I was sorta nervous.

"Ok coming." We were at the entrance to see alot of girls.

"OIKAWA!" Oh no please. A cloud of dust surrounds us. It was a crowd of fan girls who surrounded Oikawa.

"Hey L/n! Michy!" It was Kindaichi. He waved us over as we followed him.

"We beat Oomisaki High already!" He exclaimed.

"Thats great!" Michy cheered with a pink dust.

"Yeah really. Now you gotta win the next one." I say chantingly.

"Yeah we do." I hear a voice behind me.

"AH Oh Kunimi- you scared me." I say panting out.

"Sorry. But the second match was pretty fast." He said. I pat him on the shoulder as a good luck charm.

"Good luck! Both of you! Kurasuno seems like a tough team. We saw them on the way here." Michy said.

"Kindaichi Kunimi! Hurry up we need to warm up!" Their coach yells.

"Coming." They both say. We wave them off, but then Michy breaks into squeals.

"He is uniform." She mumbles. Then I realize Kunimi is in unform as well. He was really cut- OK lets stop thinking about that.

"Lets get our seats." I say as I pulled her down the halls.

TIME SKIP TO 3rd SET

"Go go go go go SEJOH!"

They took a break as I face the court. I felt the heat and passion it.

I saw Kunimi's face. I dont know, it was blank. But once Oikawa speaked to him he nodded. But Michy on the other hand was squealing eveytime Kindaichi blocked.

"Y/n! Its so intense! Volleyball really is a awesome sport." She said while looking over the edge.

"Yeah yeah but I can tell you are just watching the turnip." She shoved me while I laughed at her pouting.

"Shut up." A whistle blowed as they were done from break. A nice serve from Oikawa came back to their side to be setted.

"Over here!" Number 4 yelled. It was a flash. But Kunimi ran and hit the ball with a powerful pow! He ran to his team mates in a smile.

"Nice kill!" I yelled. He gave me a thumbs up and a smile. My face went warm. Uh no.

I covered my face as they cheered. I breathed in harshly and continued to watch as another wistle blowed and the ball was up.

"Over here!" Again the ball made a pow as it was setted to Kunimi. But he didnt spike it. He did a feint still scoring. We all cheered as balls flew but in the end Aoba Johsai won.

We kept watching matches until this purple team was up. Shiratorizawa! God the aura was thick. The third years must have some past with them.

In the end they lost.

"CHEER UP GUYS! YOU GUYS DID SO AWESOME!" I cheered to lift their spirits. They seemed upset but everyone tried to cheer themselves up.

They exited the gym with a dark aura.

"Hey Kunimi you did so good!" I cheered. I gave him a hug with all the excitement I had.He smiled a bit and accepted the hug.

"Thanks L/n." He let go of me to here then awkwardness.

"H-hey you did great." Michy said with a small blush.

"T-thanks. R-really?" Kindaichi said with a pink face.

"God its so awkaward just gearing the conversation." I mumble to Kunimi.

"I know right." He mumbles back.

Then you remember..

Flash back
"Y/n we should do something nice for them." Michy said at the convinent store.

"Like what?" I asked. We were there to but random candy and stuff but the thought struck my head.

"I found out both of their favorite treats from Kindaichi. You should give it to them after the game." She said while picking up a package.

She hands it to me and I read the label.

" Salted carmel? Huh he does have good taste." I say while grabbing my wallet to pay.

Flash back end

"Here." I hand him the pack and a small smile formed.

"Thanks. How did you know I liked caramel?" He asked. I shrugged like it was nothing.

"Guessed." He nods and goes back to his blank face.

"Ah Kunimi who is this?" A guy with brown hair asked. Of course Oikawa, I can tell his fans will be close.

"This is a friend of mine." He said blandly.

"Ok we all seperating and going home. Be safe now." He said departuring. We both nod and walk our way.

"Wanna catch the train?" I ask.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alright this chapter is gonna get to long do Imma end it here. The next one is continuation.